PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady Hand Injury

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just had a Bloody Mary. We had relatives stay with us for the holidays and I have all this low sodium V8 juice. I've been drinking them since New Year's.

What does relatives being there on the holidays have to do with a proliferation of low sodium V8 juice?

Were you just keeping them on hand to huck at in-laws who step out of line?!

What sort of ****ed up life have you lead that you have never listened to The Who?

A band whose music and message has stayed relevant and still gets used in commercials and sountracks to this day?

My god...I I want to slap you.
Pats sucked (didn't exist even 100 Years Ago)

What does relatives being there on the holidays have to do with a proliferation of low sodium V8 juice?

Were you just keeping them on hand to huck at in-laws who step out of line?!
My in laws drink it like water only they didn't this time and Mrs RW bought a case of it. I have about a 6 pack left of those little cans

Pats sucked (didn't exist even 100 Years Ago)

lol

i am getting ready to sell a first pressing promo copy of that album on ebay. great song, underrated album.

it sort of gets buried behind exile

sold my exile copy for $225 last week

lol

i am getting ready to sell a first pressing promo copy of that album on ebay. great song, underrated album.

it sort of gets buried behind exile

sold my exile copy for $225 last week
very underrated album

Hoyer playing is my worst nightmare. He threw for a 130 yards and 4 ints in his last playoff gm.

I heard he had a crappy game in high school that one time too.

Hoyer playing is my worst nightmare. He threw for a 130 yards and 4 ints in his last playoff gm.
Well anyone playing instead of the GOAT isn’t good but if it has to be hoyer he has enough players around him will have a solid game plan, an equal defense and should be able to outplay bortles.
A blowout with brady probably becomes a close but likely win with hoyer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back