PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady Hand Injury

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do remember him shaking his hand just a bit after being knocked down..saw it more than a few times, can't remember which games,

If he doesn't practice tomorrow, we'll have to start sacrificing live chickens.

If he doesn't practice Friday, we'll have to start sacrificing female adult virgins.

Naturally, we'll have to import the female adult virgins, since there aren't any in Massachusetts.

I understand people being worried if his injury could potentially affect his play.

But do you really think Tom won’t play in an AFC Title game? Come on now

Hopefully Guerrero gets his chakras aligned stat.

NURSE, we need 20 CCs of collodial silver.

You know those recovery pajamas...maybe they can make some mittens out of that stuff.

Maybe soak the hand in some cold alkaline "raw water" too.

You know those recovery pajamas...maybe they can make some mittens out of that stuff.

Maybe soak the hand in some cold alkaline "raw water" too.

I've been frantically emailing the Patriots offering to perform a Rosemary smudge and then apply a poultice that Big Pharma DOES NOT WANT YOU TO KNOW ABOUT.

It wasn’t in the injury report and now it is.
So tell me how you are 100% certain that he didn’t injure it or aggravate it in practice?

Teams can’t just make things up and put them in an injury report, and there would be no reason to.

Let’s hope it’s minor but it’s obvious to anyone with a functional brain something happened in practice today.

On WEEI they said that he has skipped the Wed presser many times for the same reason (spending time with medical team). The fact that there were more press there this time is why it was news (as someone else suggested).

I think hes dealing with an injury and most likely something hes managed most of the year.

Spidey sense tells me he just felt like ducking the media
Hopefully you are right but the facts dont jive.
You dont deal with an injury for 13 weeks then suddenly add it to thevinjury report

And missing a press conference doesn’t require being added to the injury report

If he doesn't practice tomorrow, we'll have to start sacrificing live chickens.

If he doesn't practice Friday, we'll have to start sacrificing female adult virgins.

Naturally, we'll have to import the female adult virgins, since there aren't any in Massachusetts.
If there's no good news by Saturday then we start sacrificing forum members...their choice fire pit or slab.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents