PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady Hand Injury News, Tweets, etc. (Only)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brady could be pronounced dead and some of you would say it's a media conspiracy and/or the Patriots inexplicably wasting a lot of time and energy "trolling us LOLOLOL" and he's playing Sunday.

Bottom line is, I can't remember Brady ever giving a "We'll see" to "Are you playing Sunday?".
I lean toward he knows now that it is unlikely he is playing. He was down.

that is not accurate assessment.

What is inaccurate about it? I can think of at least 3 games where Brady has given basically the same exact assessment on his likelihood of playing and (spoiler alert) he played in all of them and played well.

If you think there's any doubt in-house that Brady is playing, you think Belichick has decided to willingly go into a playoff game with Brian Hoyer as his only healthy QB. That Belichick is okay with being one hit away from literally not having a quartberback.

Seriously, how are you not getting this?

Lol .... Brady was smiling through the whole press conference... someone as competitive as Brady would not be smiling if his playing availability was in doubt

he said "we'll see" in a clearly down way, more than once to "are you playing", and "can you be effective" and he answered questions related to Hoyer playing as well.

They are not trolling anybody. God that is so silly.
You are now being silly. Forget the pats history or anything. This is tom brady , the toughest player on the team who is going to play. You can read it in any negative way you want to satisfy yourselves e.g "clearly in a down way" . Should he have winked to make you feel better? . No one can make you see the light . I wonder how you do on the GDTs.

Poe was a Lawyer?

It's a phrase coined on the internet that states when you have a truly fanatical fundamentalist view of something, it's impossible to tell (in written form) whether someone truly believes the things they're saying or they're performing a satire of that view. Because no matter how crazy they try to make the parody, someone with that actual viewpoint would say it.

Brady stats from Jete games

Brady could be pronounced dead and some of you would say it's a media conspiracy and/or the Patriots inexplicably wasting a lot of time and energy "trolling us LOLOLOL" and he's playing Sunday.

Bottom line is, I can't remember Brady ever giving a "We'll see" to "Are you playing Sunday?".

Think harder then, because I can remember a few off the top of my head and I don't even pay attention to these things most of the time.

It's possible Brady may be way more injured than he's letting on, and it's even possible that he may be unable to play on Sunday and the Pats will go into the game with Hoyer as their only quarterback. That's possible. But to think anything in today's pressers supports that conclusion is pretty stupid.

Well you're wrong, considering there's tweets a page back from Week 16 where he said "we'll see" about playing.
Yeah just saw, did it last year against the Jets. OK I guess everything's fine then nvm

I wonder how you do on the GDTs.
I love GDT, every who makes fun of them are lame.

Toughness does not matter if he cannot grip and throw the ball. He won't be playing if that is the case, no matter how tough he is.

I wish they would stop. It's becoming a distraction if anything. Just don't need the extra media drama days before the AFCCG.

Great to see but ... Coach, please do not bench Dion in the first quarter ...
Was about to post something very similar. What the hell Dion? You start gettin’ alllll this extra media attention and now you just can’t shut up. Orrrrr, maybe it’s part of the game and he’s been instructed to add more confusion to the mix. Hmmm.... :confused:

Think harder then, because I can remember a few off the top of my head and I don't even watch these things most of the time.
I'll try just for you pal.

he said "we'll see" in a clearly down way, more than once to "are you playing", and "can you be effective" and he answered questions related to Hoyer playing as well.

They are not trolling anybody. God that is so silly.

This reminds me of Tony Mazz analyzing Brady's "I don't think so" comment with the Deflategate press conference.

Could it be that it's so damn awkward with how the media covers this team, reading into anyone's answers is futile?

Put yourself in his shoes. The media thinks they're so important, they're looking for ways to bait him into saying something or triggering on something.

The two gloves on his hands indoors, is clearly trolling the media, as was Hoyer's RIGHT HAND glove today.

Don't confuse the jammed hand and some minor swelling or uncomfortability factor for Sunday, and the Pats annoyed with the coverage the last 2 days, flipping this around in the media's face.

I am sorry, but if you think the Pats are not aware of what the media tries to do to distract and suggest doom, whether it be Wickersham's thing or now this, you've taken the cheese and may look kinda silly on the back end of it all.

Lol .... Brady was smiling through the whole press conference... someone as competitive as Brady would not be smiling if his playing availability was in doubt
he was bummed actually.

My word, this thread is going to be gold come Sunday at say 7pm,

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes