PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady Hand Injury News, Tweets, etc. (Only)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clearly Josh McDaniels is installing his Colts offense to protect Brady's hand in the AFC Championship game. If all they do is go back and forth bending over between the numbers along the line of scrimmage, they'll get killed!

his skipping looks up to par..

A rule of thumb is that you never allow the media to get the upper hand, which is why BB continues to thumb his nose at them; on the other hand, BB's knowledge of the history of football is hands down, amongst the best, if not the best.

Completely agree, just find it funny how they ask these stupid questions to him still.

I remember Bledsoe played pretty good with a surgical pin sticking out of the tip of his injured index finger.
I do believe he had to sit out the next week playoff game though. I could have the year mixed up, but I think he got the pin, it got messed up in last game of the season... they jammed it back together.. he finished.. but could not go the wild card game...

fawk, I'm surprised BSPN hasn't run with a story that Brady's right hand is fine but he's planning on playing with only his left hand to make it fairer for the Jags, so this whole injury is fake.

Looks better than what?

Better than yesterday

Apparently he's not in shells, though, and the other players are. So we can still have fun speculating and (for some people) panicking.

btw - Hoyer is sporting two gloves as well today .. we're doomed!

_____
“EDIT”: oh wait .. maybe its just the wolf pack thing..

LOL!

I love when stuff like this happens, watching all the sky is falling types, backpedal 24-48 hours later.

I know that Brady will play, but we've seen what happens when he doesn't get enough reps before a game (Brady himself has said that those are extremely important for him), so the injury has already affected things

I hope he comes out strong sunday, but I can't lie and say that I'm not a little bit more worried about the game now. #ChickenLittleFeelings

Better than yesterday

Apparently he's not in shells, though, and the other players are. So we can still have fun speculating and (for some people) panicking.
I would say there is some concern with brady missing 2 practices the week of the AFCCG (based upon the missed work and reps and prep of gameplan ) but I would say that concern is less than it would be with any other qb.

I know that Brady will play, but we've seen what happens when he doesn't get enough reps before a game (Brady himself has said that those are extremely important for him), so the injury has already affected things

I hope he comes out strong sunday, but I can't lie and say that I'm not a little bit more worried about the game now. #ChickenLittleFeelings
When you say you’ve seen what happens when he doesn’t get reps can you elaborate? When did you se it and what did you see?

Maybe he has cold hands... hence the gloves...

#Thumbgate
#handgate
#IndexGate
#Littlefingergate
#Otherfingergate

"Bill, does LT think Brady will play Sunday?"

I read this as "does ET think Brady will play Sunday?"

i-want-to-believe.jpg

I do believe he had to sit out the next week playoff game though. I could have the year mixed up, but I think he got the pin, it got messed up in last game of the season... they jammed it back together.. he finished.. but could not go the wild card game...
He sat out the SF game and the JAX playoff game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents