PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady Hand Injury News, Tweets, etc. (Only)

Status
Not open for further replies.
major development ;)

Arthur-Fist.jpg

If he had a ton of swelling, he wouldn't be able to make a fist. This is good. Very good.

Hand-gate lol. Seriously i can already hear the conspiracy theories. Hopefully they took before pics of the hand.

I can't find it in print, and I can't recall the wording well enough to transcribe it, but Curran had a comment that threw some cold water on this.

Basically, it was along the lines of someone saying something along the lines of

"This could be anything from the most minor of injuries to something serious, with major ligament damage and the like"

followed by Curran saying something like "I've been told that it's a hell of a lot closer to the latter".

If anyone can find that, it's definitely something that should be in this thread.

If there is any truth to this then it is VERY concerning.

If Brady plays and the Pats win, I can GUARATEE you one thing: ESPN with a post-game news bite: Sources confirm "The Pats tried to circumvent and f**k around with the Jags by sending them goose-chasing with that 'fake' injury."

Book it now: #HandGate

Why does every scandal have to have the "gate" suffix?
For a change of pace, I hope they go with #*. :D

I’m just talking about reality.

Sorry Andy, my bad.

Until Deus pointed it out, I was not aware that the other thread was closed and hence wondered why the heck this thread contained so much speculation when thread title specifies that it is only for news/tweets on the injury.

Sorry Andy, my bad.

Until Deus pointed it out, I was not aware that the other thread was closed and hence wondered why the heck this thread contained so much speculation when thread title specifies that it is only for news/tweets on the injury.
all the news would be specualtion

I would be ecstatic if they won with Hoyer playing..

I really don’t understand how anyone can prioritize what any haters will say over us winning an afcc.

Chaos is pretty reliable when he gets to see footage of the actual injury as it transpires. Without seeing it, his guess is as good as any of ours.

Depending on who you ask, Chaos is either a pit or a ladder.:D

I really don’t understand how anyone can prioritize what any haters will say over us winning an afcc.
right. I mean everyone loved Jimmy and want a new heir (Not Hoyer obviously) but we care about the Patriots winning championships.

After Brady leaves do we not want to win any more? Makes no sense.

How many draft picks will we lose for handgate?

I remember Bledsoe played pretty good with a surgical pin sticking out of the tip of his injured index finger.

Can the satellite
btw - Hoyer is sporting two gloves as well today .. we're doomed!

_____
“EDIT”: oh wait .. maybe its just the wolf pack thing..
Can the satellite get a good view of Hoyer's hands as well?

Dr. Chao's wild theories on phalanges-gate have indeed been much-discussed here. His guesses seem far-fetched in many ways.

It's very hard to take a medical opinion seriously if the doctor offering it hasn't examined the patient or reviewed the records.

I dont understand what your issue with Chao is. He essentially gave info on the entire spectrum of possibilities based on his experience with NFL players and then his guess. This is 1000x more information than anything we will get out of a press conference or any other avenue.

He emphasizes every time that those are just guesses based on video (or in this case photos) and never claims to know it all. And yet considerably more often than not he ends up being right or at least in the right neighborhood.

If access to medical files is the requirement to make comments on injuries then please lets make access to gameplans and schemes the requirement for football analysis so we can get rid of PFF, FO and other sources that pull their opinions/scores far more out of nowhere than anything Chao has ever written.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST