PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady’s Newest Post: What does it mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The weird thing is is that he is COMING FROM the field and into the locker room and that is the visitors side of Gillette stadium,not the home side - that leaves lots of questions

Brady is walking towards the field and not from it.

The right knee is bent as he is walking away.

Not sure I appreciate this much drama, stop leaving things open ended.. always thought that #12 was above all the social media madness..

Simply, say what you mean, mean what you say...

Not sure I appreciate this much drama, stop leaving things open ended.. always thought that #12 was above all the social media madness..

Simply, say what you mean, mean what you say...
The Tom Brady that we’ve known for 20 yrs would never do stupid sh!t like this to draw attention, only to leave the entire region and fanbase disappointed in the end.

No way he’s going to do that now.

wait...so it's Colonel Mustard in the library with the candlestick?...or wrench? (so confused)

The Tom Brady that we’ve known for 20 yrs would never do stupid sh!t like this to draw attention, only to leave the entire region and fanbase disappointed in the end.

No way he’s going to do that now.
Don’t really understand this logic (several posters have the same view).

Brady doesn’t owe us anything. If anything, we fans are in his debt forever.

QB for 2 decades and the winner of 6 SBs. Post away, Tommy, post away.

I spy with my two eyes some fickle fans. Six Super Bowl wins, 8 appearances, and the people turn on the guy for his social media activity and the fact that he doesn’t need OTAs when he’s in his 40s and needs to rest more. Fickle, fickle, fickle. But typical of a Boston fan base. That’s a good example of why we have the reputation that we have outside the region.

My ode to Tom's query.

Am I coming or going to work?

contact~2.jpg

Don’t really understand this logic (several posters have the same view).

Brady doesn’t owe us anything. If anything, we fans are in his debt forever.

QB for 2 decades and the winner of 6 SBs. Post away, Tommy, post away.
The idea is that he still has class, and if he’s leaving, wouldn’t be taking this ridiculous approach that purposely stirs everyone up and leaves all of his 20 year fans heartbroken in the end. I think he would go about things differently. That just doesn’t sound like TFB to me. Just my take.

The idea is that he still has class, and if he’s leaving, wouldn’t be taking this ridiculous approach that purposely stirs everyone up and leaves all of his fans heartbroken in the end. I think he would go about things differently. Just my take.
Have you read the comments from so-called “Pats fans” on his social media posts? Some of them are horrible. If I had to deal with that crap after giving the fat, mouth breathing fans of Boston sports 6 titles, I’d probably be much worse. But I’m nowhere near as classy.

My ode to Tom's query.

Am I coming or going to work?

View attachment 25995
Lugnuts definitely is leaving. Look it’s dark, he’s been working OT. Respect. Plus he somehow keeps his white shirt clean. How does he do that? That mothafukka ain’t doing **** while he’s at work ‘cept taking the money. He like Brady, **** him.

Have you read the comments from so-called “Pats fans” on his social media posts? Some of them are horrible. If I had to deal with that crap after giving the fat, mouth breathing fans of Boston sports 6 titles, I’d probably be much worse. But I’m nowhere near as classy.
It just doesn’t sound like Tom Brady to me. Immature-ass, selfish, attention seeking Gronk? Maybe, but not Touchdown Tommy. He is a Patriot legend. If he leaves, it will be peaceful and respectful. At least I think to think so.

As for the fans, I think you see that in other places too, but it’s a damn shame.

This is dumb.

It just doesn’t sound like Tom Brady to me. Immature-ass, selfish, attention seeking Gronk? Maybe, but not Touchdown Tommy. He is a Patriot legend. If he leaves, it will be peaceful and respectful. At least I think to think so.

As for the fans, I think you see that in other places too, but it’s a damn shame.
I don’t think he’s leaving. But if he does, I get it. And the reaction from roughly half the fan base will be disgraceful.

I don’t think he’s leaving. But if he does, I get it. And the reaction from roughly half the fan base will be disgraceful.
Oh yeah, people will be pissed. They’re going to be pissed at Belichick too, and even Kraft. We’ve seen some key Pats leave before, but this one would be much different. You’d see pitchforks.

Oh yeah, people will be pissed. They’re going to be pissed at Belichick too, and even Kraft. We’ve seen some key Pats leave before, but this one would be much different. You’d see pitchforks.
And here we have defined the Boston sports fan. Loud and proud when their team is on top and the first ones to turn on their own as soon as the slightest hint of trouble arises.

This is dumb.
You mean the drama and speculation? Brady’s approach in trolling us? Or the idea that he’s better than messing with us only to let the entire fanbase down in the end?

And here we have defined the Boston sports fan. Loud and proud when their team is on top and the first ones to turn on their own as soon as the slightest hint of trouble arises.
I think there would be significant frustration, and even confusion. The dude is Mr. Boston. The biggest sports hero we’ve ever had. For him to go and finish his last 1-2 years of his career somewhere else for a few extra bucks would be odd, particularly a man with that kind of wealth. He’s always seemed destined to retire a Patriot.

I think there would be significant frustration, and even confusion. The dude is Mr. Boston. The biggest sports hero we’ve ever had. For him to go and finish his last 1-2 years of his career somewhere else for a few extra bucks would be odd. He’s always seemed destined to retire a Patriot.
If he moves on, I think the “few extra bucks” part is going to be secondary. It’ll be for a team he thinks is more ready-made to win one and just needs a QB. I also think winning one without BB would be a big consideration. Just my opinion, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft