PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady’s Newest Post: What does it mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joe Montana would be punching the air.
Another good point. Montana would no longer be the greatest QB to even play for the 49ers.

I would legitimately laugh my ass off if Brady took JAG’s job out there. Then I’d cry.

I'd be disappointed if he leaves, but that 49ers team is stacked everywhere except at QB. I'd be happy for him if he wins another title out there.

It is at times like this that I wish I had a remote control that could fast forward time.....all the way to March 17th....

I am so tired of all this Brady crap. STOP

We need whatever word, rebuild, reboot, or uplift to get going with a new season and maybe future. We have injured players coming back but who knows what they will produce. So we so have many holes other than Brady. I don't like giving him $30 M plus the $6.5 M owed, not for his age and present abilities. Just my opinion.

It is at times like this that I wish I had a remote control that could fast forward time.....all the way to March 17th....
Agreed. I don't even want to come on this board or listen to sports radio until I hear that Brady has been re-signed. It's too depressing/upsetting/mind-numbing to hear everybody's hawt takes and the daily new unsubstantiated rumor that Brady is going here, there and everywhere. Since I don't know exactly who is responsible for all this uncertainty, I am kind of mad at Brady, BB and Kraft for toying with us, loyal fans of the team, who can't get excited about next year until we know that the greatest player to ever play the game is coming back to where he belongs.

Stop messing with us, re-sign Brady and let's get on to next year and figure out how to beat the Ravens, Chiefs and any other up-and-comers. One (or two) More Go-Around should be the motto of the Pats.

Agreed. I don't even want to come on this board or listen to sports radio until I hear that Brady has been re-signed. It's too depressing/upsetting/mind-numbing to hear everybody's hawt takes and the daily new unsubstantiated rumor that Brady is going here, there and everywhere. Since I don't know exactly who is responsible for all this uncertainty, I am kind of mad at Brady, BB and Kraft for toying with us, loyal fans of the team, who can't get excited about next year until we know that the greatest player to ever play the game is coming back to where he belongs.

Stop messing with us, re-sign Brady and let's get on to next year and figure out how to beat the Ravens, Chiefs and any other up-and-comers. One (or two) More Go-Around should be the motto of the Pats.

To me Brady can do whatever he wants. He's earned that right. If he goes somewhere else, he goes somewhere else. I am hopeful the Pat's keep him and find a way to build a competitive team around him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes