PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bowl game discussion: Alabama vs Clemson, National Championship

Wow.

Hey @SammyBlueCat, do you think you can pop into the ND locker room and coach them up a bit for the second half? :)

Lawrence will be graduating by the time Brady is done right? ;)

Georgia vs Clemson would have been a much better game. Note Dame should be treated like USF and there undefeated season.

How did they call that incomplete?

I went to Notre Dame. They used to be good. I don’t really follow college football, can someone explain to me why Notre Dame isn’t good anymore? The kids just don’t want to go there? Once again, the minute they play a real game they get annihilated. I would rather not see them in these bowl games either, what’s the point.

I went to Notre Dame. They used to be good. I don’t really follow college football, can someone explain to me why Notre Dame isn’t good anymore? The kids just don’t want to go there? Once again, the minute they play a real game they get annihilated. I would rather not see them in these bowl games either, what’s the point.
Because they have strict academic standards for their athletes so the real good players who are also dumb hood rats can’t go there.

Because they have strict academic standards for their athletes so the real good players who are also dumb hood rats can’t go there.
But I figure it was the same deal back in the day though when Holtz was there and they contended and won a national championship. Now they pretty much suck.

But I figure it was the same deal back in the day though when Holtz was there and they contended and won a national championship. Now they pretty much suck.
Not that I’m 100% sure on this but I don’t think a lot of teams recruited as heavily out of the southeast back then as they do now. I think the talent pool was a bit more watered down back then. Just a guess on my part though considering when Holtz coached and when Schnellenberger really began heavily recruiting out of South Florida.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back