PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bowl game discussion: Alabama vs Clemson, National Championship

Done with it too. It’s crooked af, but also can’t stand seeing players like Bush and Gary sitting out for the sake of their pro careers. Spare me they need to protect themselves, they have insurance policies for these kind of injuries. Big fat quitters that put themesleves ahead of their teammates, University and fans. Seriously, F this new generation of players.

While ADs and head coaches are making 6, 7, 8+ million per year, and players don't get paid (er, they get whatever the NCAA doesn't find), I don't have any problem with players looking to their pro future. Insurance only goes so far.

While ADs and head coaches are making 6, 7, 8+ million per year, and players don't get paid (er, they get whatever the NCAA doesn't find), I don't have any problem with players looking to their pro future. Insurance only goes so far.

Until everybody does it.

Clemson is on the verge of taking command of this game

Clemson is on the verge of taking command of this game
On the verge? Notre Dame is very fortunate to be in this game right now. They just don’t have the speed that Clemson does on both sides of the ball.

I’m surprised Clemson hasn’t targeted Love’s replacement on a 9 route or a deep post yet.

On the verge? Notre Dame is very fortunate to be in this game right now. They just don’t have the speed that Clemson does on both sides of the ball.
They've owned play on both sides but only 6pts

How do you not cover Renfrow?

Really hope Clemson wins, do not want to see bama coast to another title.

Really hope Clemson wins, do not want to see bama coast to another title.
If they play like this on offense and Tua is healthy, there may not be a choice in the matter. Bama would coast. Clemson is sloppy on that side of the ball right now. But if they play like the team we’ve seen in the last month, they’re capable of knocking off Bama. I wouldn’t bet money on it (freshman QB vs Saban on the big stage), but they’re capable.

ND is hanging in there even after losing J Love.

d%#*!@t.

Too much speed.

They’re in a tough spot with their injuries
They are royally screwed.

They barely had enough talent to be competitive.

The problem for Oklahoma is that the game is not going to be a track meet for them.

For a crowd dominated by Notre Dame fans, they sure have gotten quiet.

Notre Dame has zero chance against Clemson. Clemson has been sloppy and they are about to score again.

LMAO, why are they booing? That was the textbook definition of roughing.

wow... the rout is on

No catch
Edit - yea it was

d%#*!@t #2

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back