PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bowl game discussion: Alabama vs Clemson, National Championship

Maybe Harbaugh to the Jest won’t be so bad. :)

Maybe Harbaugh to the Jest won’t be so bad. :)
He’s a decent coach but highly overrated and gets way too panicked/high and low on the sidelines.

@supafly I know you have to be loving this too.

Harbaugh stays at Michigan figuring he finally escapes urban Meyer. Little does he know that Scott frost is about to become his new Urban Meyer.

Harbaugh stays at Michigan figuring he finally escapes urban Meyer. Little does he know that Scott frost is about to become his new Urban Meyer.
Nebraska is on their way too. Frost’s recruiting class this year was much better than I thought it was going to be.

Nebraska is on their way too. Frost’s recruiting class this year was much better than I thought it was going to be.

Really like our true freshman qb. In a few years barring injury he should be one of the tops ones in the country. And bringing more speed in, which always gives the big 10 fits. Just gotta really get stronger in the trenches, that’s what really killed us on defense.

I wonder how far Lawrence will fall in the draft with the PED bust...

I wonder how far Lawrence will fall in the draft with the PED bust...

Probably still goes first round, but he might be in range now for our first pick (at 32 of course, until proven otherwise, haha). Not a perfect player, but he's a huge, powerful tackle who could develop into a premier run stuffing DT with technique improvement.

Probably still goes first round, but he might be in range now for our first pick (at 32 of course, until proven otherwise, haha). Not a perfect player, but he's a huge, powerful tackle who could develop into a premier run stuffing DT with technique improvement.

Sounds like he could be what we hoped Brown would be. Doubt Brown stays so...

Notre Dame guy, and I would just like to see a competitive game. Feel like every time the last 10 years I’ve tried to believe in ND even a little bit they’ve gotten demolished..the worst being the slaughter against Alabama of course. Fingers crossed.

Not a true two gapper, though. At least not right now.

Notre Dame guy, and I would just like to see a competitive game. Feel like every time the last 10 years I’ve tried to believe in ND even a little bit they’ve gotten demolished..the worst being the slaughter against Alabama of course. Fingers crossed.
I'm an ND fan too. Certainly not the talent level of the Holtz era but a nice year nonetheless.

I'm hoping they can keep it close in the 4th qtr.

If you put Ray Bans on Seanny McDonough hed look like Pitbull

Clemson feeling Lawrence’s loss right away. That cut back lane would not have been there with him playing.

Notre Dame can’t be too cute with the play calling here. Clemson has too much speed and talent.

Simple draft strategy

1. Take one of your thirds + our original 1st (hopefully 32 ) and move into the top 20 for Raekwon Davis.

2 a and 2b) we get our future TE hockensen and DE opposite flowers in chase winovich.

3a and 3b) WR and S. Two guys I like here are Lodge from Ole Miss and Will Harris from our own backyard Boston College

And I’m double dipping day 3 with another TE and Wr (Stanley Morgan, hunter renfrow perhaps)

Trevor Lawrence is jittery.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back