PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bowl game discussion: Alabama vs Clemson, National Championship

Jesus, Tee Martin already has a son playing college ball.

Every single Clemson cheerleader could take a dump on my chest if they wanted to.

Notre Dame is bringing the heat so far and surprisingly manning up across the board in the secondary. Very impressed with their D so far.

Looks like Dexter Williams is the formula for the Irish

Did that ball touch the white out of bounds? That would really save Clemson.

• Agree
Reactions: sb1
Unfortunately for Notre Dame, someone told Renfrow they’re in the playoff.

Unfortunately for Notre Dame, someone told Renfrow they’re in the playoff.

Yeah, but ND realized that for Lawrence, third down is "third and Renfrow."

I started laughing when they said he’s 19. He looks like a 34 year old surfer burnout. HELL of a quarterback, though.
Let's just draft him now and wait till be declares.:p

I'm not a ND fan, but I sure hope they win tonight and perhaps also next week. Not because I'm "sick of alabama/clemson" like a lot of people say. But rather I think they belong in the top 4 despite not playing in a conference, and they should have the right not to join a conference if they don't want to. People are just going to have to accept that divisional/conference play does not have as much ground on a team's overall performance in college football like it does in the NFL. Its all about how well you play all year not just in your conference.

I'm not a ND fan, but I sure hope they win tonight and perhaps also next week. Not because I'm "sick of alabama/clemson" like a lot of people say. But rather I think they belong in the top 4 despite not playing in a conference, and they should have the right not to join a conference if they don't want to. People are just going to have to accept that divisional/conference play does not have as much ground on a team's overall performance in college football like it does in the NFL. Its all about how well you play all year not just in your conference.
It’s going to be Clemson/Alabama. If Tua is healthy, I think Alabama is going to absolutely murder Oklahoma.

**** college sports! Care more about your image than your morality! I hope college sports crashes and burns!

Done with it too. It’s crooked af, but also can’t stand seeing players like Bush and Gary sitting out for the sake of their pro careers. Spare me they need to protect themselves, they have insurance policies for these kind of injuries. Big fat quitters that put themesleves ahead of their teammates, University and fans. Seriously, F this new generation of players.

If Julian Love is injured, Clemson will run away with this game. He's their best defensive player in my opinion, and without him they have to shift coverage to help his replacement. I don't think they'll be able to hang with Clemson either way, but losing a lockdown corner really hurts ND's chances of keeping it close.

I like watching Tre Lamar. I've often thought his job is easy playing behind that huge DL, but he still looks decent without Lawrence. He's got the size we usually look for. I could see him learning from Hightower and sliding into that role down the line.

I find that I keep saying that I'd like to draft some of these players. The top 4 or 5 teams this year are absolutely stacked. Impressive talent all over the field.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back