PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Black Monday thread: the NFL Coaching Carousel

Yep, and that's what I'm afraid is gonna happen with crap like Brick, Mickey Lombardi, Little Stewie & Can't Assford...
How do you know they all suck?

Part of me things we need to be a bit more cautious in calling out position coaches as sucky

How do you know they all suck?

Part of me things we need to be a bit more cautious in calling out position coaches as sucky

What are their qualifications for their respective positions?

A lot of sucky sh!t happened on the way to 1-4, so somebody somewhere does indeed suck...

You mean our ST guy? Cam Archord?

Bill has never "fired" his coaches. He doesn't see the need to embarrass them like that and make a statement.

They just kinda leave once their contract runs out.
What about that O-Line coach a few years back. Can’t remember his name…

A lot of sucky sh!t happened on the way to 1-4, so somebody somewhere does indeed suck...
Some of the players are the somebodies somewhere.

I don't remember an O-line coach, but Corwin Brown was let go after a single season.

Gueigliomo or something like that. I don't think he was fired but his contract just ran out. He caught a lot of heat.

Is it all on the coaches?

I don't remember an O-line coach, but Corwin Brown was let go after a single season.

Yea. That was an unfortunate situation.

Gueigliomo or something like that. I don't think he was fired but his contract just ran out. He caught a lot of heat.
Incorrect.

From his Wiki:

"The offensive line fared worse in 2015, and was ravaged with injuries, including a season-ending injury to left tackle Nate Solder. He was fired by the Patriots on January 25, 2016, one day after the Patriots' offensive line "collapse[d]"[8] in the AFC Championship Game against the Denver Broncos."

Looks like Packers OC Hackett to Denver. Does Rodgers follow?

Looks like Packers OC Hackett to Denver. Does Rodgers follow?

Yes, Rodgers and Adams...makes the AFC West a lot tougher for the Chiefs. Denver is going to do the same thing they did with Manning...bring in a star QB from another team who is a playoff choker outside of one super bowl and is looking to get ring #2.

Last edited:
Incorrect.

From his Wiki:

"The offensive line fared worse in 2015, and was ravaged with injuries, including a season-ending injury to left tackle Nate Solder. He was fired by the Patriots on January 25, 2016, one day after the Patriots' offensive line "collapse[d]"[8] in the AFC Championship Game against the Denver Broncos."
That is not correct. His contract was up and not renewed. He was not fired.

Rodgers and Adams to Denver.
I’ve never seen a franchise get 2 back to back hall of fame QBS.
Congrats to Denver for playing the market.

Incorrect.

From his Wiki:

Rodgers and Adams to Denver.
I’ve never seen a franchise get 2 back to back hall of fame QBS.
Congrats to Denver for playing the market.

Rodgers is not a FA though...Denver is going to have to give up a couple of 1sts and maybe a player or two.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back