PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bill O’Brien fired

When you pay $40m to your QB you expect to go better than 0-4 :eek:

My opinion on the matter is, more and more:
They wanna be like BB, but they ain't BB

That's why I really think Flores will be One to actually become successful outiside NE's colours
I had forgotten to list him. Seems like once he dumped all the non-believers, he was left with a gang that liked him. Seems like he could be on to something.

When you pay $40m to your QB you expect to go better than 0-4 :eek:
When your QB is Watson, perhaps « when you pay 40M to your QB » is an excellent reason to can the GM. Other than Mahomes, I don’t think paying 40M is wise in 2020.

such a friendly guy though...I'm sure Bill is leaving behind a ton of friends down there in Houston....(<sarcasm>)

Another case of needing a way to force certain threads visible to everyone even if the OP is on the ignore list of many.
Interesting, I thought my ignore list was pretty broad.

He needed fired as soon as he traded Nuk Hopkins. Hell, as soon as he had the idea.

They were a dumpster fire before the new hire, and their only fear-inducing offensive threat is out for the year. Also, the QB seems to have been overrated by the team's higher ups.

To me, the bigger question is why Judge took such a bad job.

The opportunity to make 5x more salary and take care of his family. Also the dream of a lifetime to be HC of a major NFL team

The opportunity to make 5x more salary and take care of his family. Also the dream of a lifetime to be HC of a major NFL team

He could have waited for a better opportunity. From the talk, that happening was just a matter of time. One of the big problems with the "BB coaching tree" is that they keep going to really bad teams that have bad QB situations.

He could have waited for a better opportunity. From the talk, that happening was just a matter of time. One of the big problems with the "BB coaching tree" is that they keep going to really bad teams that have bad QB situations.

Stafford isn't a bad QB. But Patricia just doesn't have all the coaching skills

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back