Next Up: at Bills
Pick Results: NE: 35.1% at BUF: 64.9%
Sun
Nov 1st

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

Deus Irae

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
PatsFans.com Supporter
Seems unfair, given last year, but when your coach says he did a terrible job of coaching, and your team is 0-4, it is kind of laid right out on a platter.

203Pat

In the Starting Line-Up
Allowing BOB & a clergyman to make personnel decisions is a baffling move. Ownership should look at themselves.
Agreed. I don’t think Billy O is a bad coach but he isn't a personnel man by any means and he brought in one of the few less qualified people he could find to help build a football team.

farn

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Winning record 5 out of 6 seasons. Really tough schedule to start the season. Finding someone better will be harder than they think.
Looks like former NE assistants struggle at managing people : McD (in Denver), Weis (Notre Dame), Patricia, Bill O...

I think Crennel was good at being on good terms w players and we’ll see how it goes in NYG.

PATSYLICIOUS

Pro Bowl Player
Little surprised, thought he’d kinda be the marv Lewis of Houston. Permanently mediocre but still sadly better than what they typically accomplish as a franchise.

Tottie

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
How did that clown Easterby end up basically on top of football operations for any team? WOw that snake is making some moves in the back end. I hope they fire this guy before they rebuild the front office.

KontradictioN

Probably the nicest guy on the forum
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
The fact that he’s micromanaging tells me he’s not long for that job in Houston. He’s the GM, HC, and OC. The latter two is usually a bad sign. Combined with the fact that the former means that he stupidly dealt Hopkins, and I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s on the unemployment line at the end of the season
Not sure who this poster is, but he saw this coming. Must be a genius.

KontradictioN

Probably the nicest guy on the forum
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
Looks like former NE assistants struggle at managing people : McD (in Denver), Weis (Notre Dame), Patricia, Bill O...

I think Crennel was good at being on good terms w players and we’ll see how it goes in NYG.
The Giants look like a dumpster fire. I’m not sure what the hell they were thinking with that hire.

Deus Irae

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
PatsFans.com Supporter
The Giants look like a dumpster fire. I’m not sure what the hell they were thinking with that hire.

They were a dumpster fire before the new hire, and their only fear-inducing offensive threat is out for the year. Also, the QB seems to have been overrated by the team's higher ups.

To me, the bigger question is why Judge took such a bad job.