Upcoming Opponent:
Next Up: at Chargers
Pick Results: NE: 91.4% at LAC: 8.6%

Sun
Dec 6th

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

Ochmed Jones

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
waddle is the most sudden player in college football but chase is probably the first wide receiver off the board.

BaconGrundleCandy

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
John Ross comes to mind too, Tavon Austin too
Yup, teams have probably overvalued it to an extent. If Waddle is healthy he's WR1. Too tempting to pass up in today's game. If he somehow falls to the mid-teens every team in the league should be interested. Imagine him on KC or Seattle?

Ochmed Jones

Remember waddle has never had a 1,000 yard season and he does not have that many big plays.

chase has tons of both and smith from Alabama has the most I’ve ever seen!

Ochmed Jones

Wallace of Oklahoma state, depending on how he runs, could be a guy that would fit in our defense. Seems to run nice routes and gets open.

in addition, Moore, the ole miss receiver, could be our next great slot receiver. Man, is he dynamic,

JerseyShore99

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Wallace of Oklahoma state, depending on how he runs, could be a guy that would fit in our defense. Seems to run nice routes and gets open.

in addition, Moore, the ole miss receiver, could be our next great slot receiver. Man, is he dynamic,
Another good WR class it seems

Gabriel_p94

On the Game Day Roster
Remember waddle has never had a 1,000 yard season and he does not have that many big plays.

chase has tons of both and smith from Alabama has the most I’ve ever seen!

I disagree with you to an extent. I think waddles upside is huge but he was behind jeudy, Ruggs, and smith in regards to playing time. I think if he puts it together he can be the best of the group. As for smith, he’s my favorite bama receiver. The guys route running is almost effortless and he can outrun most defenders. I would love him on the pats.

JerseyShore99

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Really think Amon-Ra St. Brown would flourish here...But I also said that about Jeremy Gallon and Braxton Berrios (and AJ Brown), so take that FWIW

Strong hands, decent athleticism, great blocker

Also like Terry from (formely) FSU and and Romney if they come out too

Ochmed Jones

I disagree with you to an extent. I think waddles upside is huge but he was behind jeudy, Ruggs, and smith in regards to playing time. I think if he puts it together he can be the best of the group. As for smith, he’s my favorite bama receiver. The guys route running is almost effortless and he can outrun most defenders. I would love him on the pats.

do you really take a guy in the first 15 picks of the draft and “hope, he puts it together”?

I think waddle is the most sudden guy in this draft and he should be a stud, but because there is risk that never happens for him because he never did it in college. GM’s have to weigh that into their decision making,

with our win today against Arizona, waddle should be off the board by the time we pick. However, we still have a shot at smith. The question is will bb draft a 165 pound receiver in round 1?