Upcoming Opponent:
Next Up: vs 49ers
Pick Results: SF: 35.1% at NE: 64.9%
Sun
Oct 25th

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

Scotty

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Touche.....you are correct Gunnar does bring the excitement , you cannot fault his energy or commitment. On the other side I would worry that he gets knocked out trying to take on a 300lbs lineman or two ....lol

BaconGrundleCandy

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Was it me or did Gunner Romney look like JJAW out there at times. Definitely on that deep post. Picked up some yac on short pass and was physical all night too. Really liked what I saw from him.

Showed off a little acceleration on the screen man look at Barrington and Empey.

JerseyShore99

Was it me or did Gunner Romney look like JJAW out there at times. Definitely on that deep post. Picked up some yac on short pass and was physical all night too. Really liked what I saw from him.

Showed off a little acceleration on the screen man look at Barrington and Empey.
Couldn't tell if Romney looked like a legitimate prospect or was simply playing a lesser Navy team in COVID times...added him to my watchlist as well, could see him entering the Draft after a strong season

BaconGrundleCandy

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Couldn't tell if Romney looked like a legitimate prospect or was simply playing a lesser Navy team in COVID times...added him to my watchlist as well, could see him entering the Draft after a strong season
Definitely can play. Whether he can make a case to get real targets next level I'll want to see more but he's physical, looks to have strong hands, high points and keeps it away from the defender. Slippery at 6'2/6'3. Definitely making some $ this year.

JerseyShore99

Definitely can play. Whether he can make a case to get real targets next level I'll want to see more but he's physical, looks to have strong hands, high points and keeps it away from the defender. Slippery at 6'2/6'3. Definitely making some $ this year.
He's getting drafted this year?

BaconGrundleCandy

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Seth Williams looks Bad against Horn..even the qb did make a Bad decision he did Not look good in using his Size to get some separation.
Horn shut him down and was fantastic. Technique, movements, looked like he was baiting the QB a few times. He made a lot of money yesterday. Conversely Williams looked dejected. His body language was awful a few times. Just defeated.

Ochmed Jones

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
After watching waddle turn the Georgia corners into badly burnt toast, I think if he is on the board when we pick, bb has to take him!