PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Back-Up and Running

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up all night three nights in a row with one more to go. Yeah...it's been a long stretch and hopefully a lot of the issues we were having should finally be solved.
You're just looking to increase your "Likes".:cool:

Noooooo, Ian, I just got an adult friend finder pop up again!

Noooooo, Ian, I just got an adult friend finder pop up again!
Sorry to say I just did as well. Using mobile version, on iPhone 6 Safari.

Yeah I just saw the ugly naked black chick again (from my iPad)

Thanks for all your hard work Ian, I know this crap must be a pain, just wanted to let you know that we appreciate everything you do.

Same here- except I don't actually get the bad stuff- I am running NoScript on firefox, it catches and blocks the redirect. I just hit back and try again, no incriminating/obnoxious stuff on my screen.

And mirroring the fans no doubt. I have to agree, there is a certain level of class on this forum you don't find on others. I attribute it equally between fans/Patsfans.com/team.

Ian sets the tone.
The mods do a good job making sure the standards are followed.
And I say this with thanks even though I don't personally always agree with some few decisions.

Yeah I just saw the ugly naked black chick again (from my iPad)

Thanks for all your hard work Ian, I know this crap must be a pain, just wanted to let you know that we appreciate everything you do.
It'll be faster to figure out this time. Only a handful of directories and files on the server right now, so I'll hopefully get it figured out and eliminated a little quicker.

Last edited:
It'll be faster to figure out this time. Only a handful of directories and files on the server right now, so I'll hopefully get it figured out and eliminated a little quicker.
Awesome. I can really appreciate this kind of top-down communication from you to us. In situations like this I'm sure it helps a lot with problem solving, but it makes the supporters feel recognized too.

I wish the company I worked for behaved this way, lol.

Awesome. I can really appreciate this kind of top-down communication from you to us. In situations like this I'm sure it helps a lot with problem solving, but it makes the supporters feel recognized too.

I wish the company I worked for behaved this way, lol.
It's annoying and it took up a lot of time over the past week so it was disappointing to see the issue was back this morning...very irritating and I appreciate everyone's patience with this. Hopefully I'll get it fixed...again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes