PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Arthur Blank is very upset about the 283 diamond Super Bowl rings

Status
Not open for further replies.
how do you fit 283 diamonds on a ring....

main-qimg-6bf08d356a8bfbff44bdab801bb672a8-c
?

well Artie, when your team actually figures out how to hold a lead and win a Super Bowl, you too can put as many diamonds on your rings as you see fit.

Until then, shut up, and wipe that Blank look off your face.

The guy didn't learn his lesson. I was watching the end of the Falcons-Eagles game and he was right there on the sideline on the Falcons' final drive which ended with a 4th down incompletion... Lesson is, wait until you win and the clock strikes 0:00 before you come down to celebrate. Lesson was lost on Arthur....
You beat me to it! I saw him too and thought, "I can't believe he is on the sideline AGAIN after what happened last year." What a maroon. And some of the comments on here are making me LOL.

It sucks when your team loses the biggest game. I live in New York State. I can’t tell you how many times 18-1 was thrown at me, and not just from New Yorkers but Pats haters.

Don’t want to be mocked? Don’t lose.

You mean he literally looks like one of those hack magicians you hire for your kids birthday party? Because I’d have to agree on that.

Pretty much.

Get ****ed, Blank. Maybe next time don't wander down to the sideline in anticipation of celebrating before the game's even over. Or accept that there won't be a next time because you'll probably die before the Falcons get anywhere near another Super Bowl.

No one disrespects my precious..going to buy all of the crap needed to fix my deck from Lowes.

This whiny little loser dances around like a six-year old during the game, comes down to the sidelines (his victory lap) in the third quarter, humps Goodell's leg during Defamegate despite his own team getting caught pumping in crowd noise, and now is feeling mocked for some reason.

Blank told the New York Times that he found it unnecessary and tacky that Kraft would put 283 diamonds in the ring, as if to mock the Falcons for the biggest blown lead in Super Bowl history.

“I said to Robert, ‘You didn’t have to do the 28-3 in the ring,’” Blank said. “It kind of pissed me off.”

Arthur Blank was not happy that Robert Kraft put 283 diamonds in Patriots’ rings

arthur.0.jpg
That stupid f*** doesn’t realize that the 283 diamonds weren’t to mock him, but to praise the players that overcame that deficit

Talk about a self centered man...it’s not about you Artie

Salty Falcons tears are way tastier than salty Seahawks tears.

Salty Falcons tears may be the most delicious salty tears we've ever tasted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back