PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Arthur Blank is very upset about the 283 diamond Super Bowl rings

Status
Not open for further replies.
"You get nothing, good day sir !!!!".
The allusion to that movie is inapposite, since the person to whom the Wilder character was speaking in your attached picture did not get nothing: he got everything.

Poor Arthur ...Got all dressed up for the big dance and was left alone on the field with no where to hide.
atlanta-falcons-owner-arthur-blank-new-orleans-saints-kenny-vaccaro.jpg

Poor Arthur ...Got all dressed up for the big dance and was left alone on the field with no where to hide.
View attachment 19529
He looks sad but I feel no empathy for the guy. But then again, I’ve never seen Kraft dance after a win or during a game like this knucklehead

Well, let's not throw that stone as our owner is dating a second grader.
That is one weird thing about Kraft. Do wealthy people actually believe no one thinks it’s strange to date someone half your age?

He looks like an idiot with that young lady

That is one weird thing about Kraft. Do wealthy people actually believe no one thinks it’s strange to date someone half your age?

He looks like an idiot with that young lady

He probably doesn't care. I don't hate on him for it. Good on him if it makes him happy.

Also, she's 39 if I recall, so she's older than me, albeit not by much.

I’m sad for the wife. How bad was her situation ? To wake up and think « I would be better off being with this old man than living my current life » must be devastating.

Arthur Blank's face upsets me...I wanna shyt all over it

His face reminds me of one of those Hanna-Barbera villians.

Fixed that for you.
No, actually you didn't. Because they're are many, many examples of players, ex-players, coaches and front office people who whine, belly-ache and exude envy over the Patriots success all the time. We've seen it from all of these subgroups all season and particularly this week. It's actually the national sport. I intentionally tried to include EVERYONE, not just one subgroup.

This whiny little loser dances around like a six-year old during the game, comes down to the sidelines (his victory lap) in the third quarter, humps Goodell's leg during Defamegate despite his own team getting caught pumping in crowd noise, and now is feeling mocked for some reason.

Blank told the New York Times that he found it unnecessary and tacky that Kraft would put 283 diamonds in the ring, as if to mock the Falcons for the biggest blown lead in Super Bowl history.

“I said to Robert, ‘You didn’t have to do the 28-3 in the ring,’” Blank said. “It kind of pissed me off.”

Arthur Blank was not happy that Robert Kraft put 283 diamonds in Patriots’ rings

arthur.0.jpg
28 “funny” 3 “winner”

It was a relief to win that, I was thinking I am not going to do well if I see this guy dancing on the field at the end.

A source sent me this video of Arthur Blank shortly after the ring was revealed:

giphy.gif

I think that's Goodell providing the relief.

What is that thing?

It was a relief to win that, I was thinking I am not going to do well if I see this guy dancing on the field at the end.

What is that thing?

Not entirely sureo_Oo_Oo_O

No, actually you didn't. Because they're are many, many examples of players, ex-players, coaches and front office people who whine, belly-ache and exude envy over the Patriots success all the time. We've seen it from all of these subgroups all season and particularly this week. It's actually the national sport. I intentionally tried to include EVERYONE, not just one subgroup.
OK...you're taking this a little more seriously than I do...I was just having some fun...but, it's SB weekend, so all is cool.

Salty Falcons tears are way tastier than salty Seahawks tears.

Salty Falcons tears may be the most delicious salty tears we've ever tasted.

Rams tears are like a fine whine that get's better with age. It goes great with Lamb.

Speaking of Ram tears. Has anyone heard from Marshall Faulk yet?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back