PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Arthur Blank is very upset about the 283 diamond Super Bowl rings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice_Ice_Brady

I heard 10,000 whispering and nobody listening
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
This whiny little loser dances around like a six-year old during the game, comes down to the sidelines (his victory lap) in the third quarter, humps Goodell's leg during Defamegate despite his own team getting caught pumping in crowd noise, and now is feeling mocked for some reason.

Blank told the New York Times that he found it unnecessary and tacky that Kraft would put 283 diamonds in the ring, as if to mock the Falcons for the biggest blown lead in Super Bowl history.

“I said to Robert, ‘You didn’t have to do the 28-3 in the ring,’” Blank said. “It kind of pissed me off.”

Arthur Blank was not happy that Robert Kraft put 283 diamonds in Patriots’ rings

arthur.0.jpg

LOL, suck it up. Lurch or Gomez. Cant figure out which on resembles him more.

Last edited:
How to you get to be as successful as Blank when you are that much of a wuss?

The guy didn't learn his lesson. I was watching the end of the Falcons-Eagles game and he was right there on the sideline on the Falcons' final drive which ended with a 4th down incompletion... Lesson is, wait until you win and the clock strikes 0:00 before you come down to celebrate. Lesson was lost on Arthur....

There is some kind of choking related joke in there somewhere... can't figure it out though..

I can figure out a few of them. I can't figure out how to avoid the banning that would follow my versions, though.

Well, he does look like the sort of man who can make people disappear, so maybe Kraft should watch his back...

This whiny little loser dances around like a six-year old during the game, comes down to the sidelines (his victory lap) in the third quarter, humps Goodell's leg during Defamegate despite his own team getting caught pumping in crowd noise, and now is feeling mocked for some reason.

Blank told the New York Times that he found it unnecessary and tacky that Kraft would put 283 diamonds in the ring, as if to mock the Falcons for the biggest blown lead in Super Bowl history.

“I said to Robert, ‘You didn’t have to do the 28-3 in the ring,’” Blank said. “It kind of pissed me off.”

Arthur Blank was not happy that Robert Kraft put 283 diamonds in Patriots’ rings

arthur.0.jpg

Good thing Arthur didn't get a ring then. You know, because you lost, Arthur, so you don't get a ring, so nothing to worry about.

If you want to make sure your opponent doesn't earn Super Bowl rings with 283 diamonds in it, then next time don't blow a 28-3 lead.

Perhaps 28 gay midgets and 3 hand mixers?

A almost always use the like/dislike buttons, as it's just easier, but there was no way in hell I was going to go on record with a like that comment, so you'll have to settle for the laugh. :cool:

The guy didn't learn his lesson. I was watching the end of the Falcons-Eagles game and he was right there on the sideline on the Falcons' final drive which ended with a 4th down incompletion... Lesson is, wait until you win and the clock strikes 0:00 before you come down to celebrate. Lesson was lost on Arthur....

He's an idiot to be upset about the Pats ring.

But my atlanta relative told me he always comes down, so it wasn't a premature celebration. It was just his thing win or lose that he's on the field. Although in this case he was probably celebrating just like all falcons fans were

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back