PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Arthur Blank is very upset about the 283 diamond Super Bowl rings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rams tears are like a fine whine that get's better with age. It goes great with Lamb.

Speaking of Ram tears. Has anyone heard from Marshall Faulk yet?

Yes, his lawyer. They speak daily.

Arthur Blank is uglier than the bloody horse's head in the bed in Godfather I.

"You can do it. We can help." is the slogan for:

A. Arthur Blank's Home Depot stores, or

B. The Patriots for making other team owners look like sore losers.

Regards,
Chris

OK...you're taking this a little more seriously than I do...I was just having some fun...but, it's SB weekend, so all is cool.
LOL, hell no. I didn't mind at all. I'm just astounded at how many ****ies populate the league which is allegedly the toughest of all. Not...

I saw Blank twice over the course of the day I guess he was making the rounds at radio row and switched away.

Other than the ring thing was there some cause he was promoting or is he also accusing us of cheating?

He probably doesn't care. I don't hate on him for it. Good on him if it makes him happy.

Also, she's 39 if I recall, so she's older than me, albeit not by much.
He probably doesn’t. But I think he looks like a sucker and a bit immature.

There a well known age rule for dating that applies to men & women that says half your age plus 7 years is the minimum. It also applies no matter your sexual orientation.

Would you seriously date a woman in her 70’s? It would be the same thing, right? How would you feel if you had a 32 year old brother or sister that was dating a 70 year old?

I still think Kraft is a great owner and does great things socially. But if he was my dad, I’d give him a hard time

Last edited:
Are you that old? But you’re right!
They were always on re-runs Saturday mornings and the Cartoon Network.

I admit. If Laff-A-Lympics was on, I would watch it for a few minutes.

They were always on re-runs Saturday mornings and the Cartoon Network.

I admit. If Laff-A-Lympics was on, I would watch it for a few minutes.
Ha...never heard of it. But if there was a marathon bugs bunny and friends on, I’d watch it all day

Good thing I've never heard of that. I've only broken that rule a few times. Nowhere near as often as I'd've liked.

There a well known age rule for dating that applies to men & women that says half your age plus 7 years is the minimum. It also applies no matter your sexual orientation.

Would you seriously date a woman in her 70’s? It would be the same thing, right? How would you feel if you had a 32 year old brother or sister that was dating a 70 year old?

I still think Kraft is a great owner and does great things socially. But if he was my dad, I’d give him a hard time

Ha...never heard of it. But if there was a marathon bugs bunny and friends on, I’d watch it all day
BB & Road Runner Show.

There was no other way a Gen Xer was exposed to classical music or opera.

BB & Road Runner Show.

There was no other way a Gen Xer was exposed to classical music or opera.
Yosemite Sam was the balls and then there’s the Martian guy looking for that elunium pu36 explosive space modulator!

Good thing I've never heard of that. I've only broken that rule a few times. Nowhere near as often as I'd've liked.
It really only applies to long term relationships bud!:p So I’m sure you’re good

It really only applies to long term relationships bud!:p So I’m sure you’re good
I hope so! :). But it may depend on your definition of long term....

I hope so! :). But it may depend on your definition of long term....
No, actually it doesn’t. But if you like hanging with bubble gum chewers, have at it!:D

Or is it older women? If that’s the case, most young guys go through that stage. I did it to!

I don't tend to be overly judgmental as long as no one is getting hurt. If everyone is happy, that's all I can truly ask for.

I've heard of this rule and violated it for hookups, but I'd never do it for any longer term deal. The maturity factor is a big one for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes