PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Are we ignoring the recent Guerrero news?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What diet is that? Strict diet of pizza, PB&J and drinking cake batter?

It's the lard diet. Sit in the easy chair for 8 hours eating snacks and spread lard on them for those extra energy calories.

It's the lard diet. Sit in the easy chair for 8 hours eating snacks and spread lard on them for those extra energy calories.
God that's gross lol

This to shall pass...

Belichick doesn't strike me as the type of guy who goes looking for unnecessary confrontation and/or controversy. I'm guessing any action he's taken is warranted. He's the coach and GM. Guerrero is located on site at Patriot Place. If players can still access his treatment there, which at least for now seems to be the case, then that's that.
Apparently he also has an office inside Gillette. Which only Brady is allowed to visit now.

All I care about I is winning. Having said that, I am siding with BB here. Would not want G to be associated with the team. TB12 facility : fine.

Apparently he also has an office inside Gillette. Which only Brady is allowed to visit now.
Now watch Guerrero run a massage speakeasy inside Gillette and sell anti-concussion water for 39.95

I've not read or heard before that he has an office in Gillette. I believe he is on location at Patriot Place. Bill has the right to keep Guerrero oot of the Gillette facility. I would, however, question the wisdom in banning players from consulting with Guerrero.

I doubt BB worries much about Guerrero’s treatments. But I bet Guerrero and the Boston-based medical staff hate each other. BB does not want game day conflict. Besides, as a rehab guy, Guerrero has little role on game day.

I've not read or heard before that he has an office in Gillette. I believe he is on location at Patriot Place. Bill has the right to keep Guerrero oot of the Gillette facility. I would, however, question the wisdom in banning players from consulting with Guerrero.
He's not banning anyone from seeing Dr Dipshit . All Dean Wormer did was kick him off campus.

rochrist (post#145) reports differently.

No, what I reported was that it had been reported that players (other than Brady) were no longer allowed to see him in his /Gillette/ office. They're apparently still allowed to see him at TB12.

I missed the part where you told me it was stupid.

You're right, I only implied it. I guess *I'm* the snarky douchebag in this situation.

And sorry I couldn't dig up the article I read on CNNSI before the 2007 season about "OMG Belichick to Giants I know it!" If you don't remember it, believe me it was there and was most likely discussed on this site. Or don't. Either way, Merry Christmas.

No, what I reported was that it had been reported that players (other than Brady) were no longer allowed to see him in his /Gillette/ office. They're apparently still allowed to see him at TB12.
You're right, I only implied it. I guess *I'm* the snarky douchebag in this situation.

And sorry I couldn't dig up the article I read on CNNSI before the 2007 season about "OMG Belichick to Giants I know it!" If you don't remember it, believe me it was there and was most likely discussed on this site. Or don't. Either way, Merry Christmas.
Same to you. Look, I've been around long enough to have figured out that anything is possible. I just don't see Belichick as a guy who would decide to pick up and leave over a situation like the Guerrerro one. By all accounts BB has full control here, likes it very much and has a great situation. Despite his history with the Giants, which now goes back to around 1992 (25 years ago), lots has changed there including ownership. The Mara he worked for isn't the one there now. I laugh when I hear people describe the Giant job as an attractive one. I don't see it.

God I just detest Gurrero and I wish Tom had never met him.

Here's my theory on why Tom's become so smitten with such a shady guy. The timeline might be a little off so correct me if I have something egregiously wrong. I think that Brady's QB mentor and almost second father Martinez dying in early 2012 really messed him up. He'd had someone guiding him his entire life from childhood, giving him advice on probably everything. And now he had this giant hole in his life. Now he may have already known Guerrero prior to this but this desire for someone to help guide his life led him to glum on to the guy almost obsessively. It cannot be a coincidence that it was around 2012-13 that Brady started his whole lifestyle and health crusade stuff. And its kind of spiraled out of control since then.

For the life of me, I don't understand the concern so many have with Guerrero. Brady associates with more than a few strange birds, so what's one more? He likes the guy a lot, has seemingly benefited from his association with Guerrero so why should I give a ****? And I don't.

God I just detest Gurrero and I wish Tom had never met him.

Here's my theory on why Tom's become so smitten with such a shady guy. The timeline might be a little off so correct me if I have something egregiously wrong. I think that Brady's QB mentor and almost second father Martinez dying in early 2012 really messed him up. He'd had someone guiding him his entire life from childhood, giving him advice on probably everything. And now he had this giant hole in his life. Now he may have already known Guerrero prior to this but this desire for someone to help guide his life led him to glum on to the guy almost obsessively. It cannot be a coincidence that it was around 2012-13 that Brady started his whole lifestyle and health crusade stuff. And its kind of spiraled out of control since then.
Good thoughts but I think Tom met Guerrero in 2007.

For the life of me, I don't understand the concern so many have with Guerrero. Brady associates with more than a few strange birds, so what's one more? He likes the guy a lot, has seemingly benefited from his association with Guerrero so why should I give a ****? And I don't.
People are taking it like Tom is cheating on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents