PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Are we ignoring the recent Guerrero news?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt it. Well, other that that long road trip for Denver, Mexico how many days this season will Tom really spend away from his binky?

All I know is I WOULDN'T know who this guy is without the constant local media coverage and influence on the subject.

And I WOULDN'T know he wasn't with the team without the media influence

Congrats to the media for conjuring up a story out of no where.

If Brady was ever popped for roids or some **** like that because of this dude then you go all out on the subject but you don't create negativity about a ****ing team just because they don' suck on field enough to garner that kind of coverage.

Brady hates his coach

hqdefault.jpg

;)

Brady hates his coach

hqdefault.jpg

;)

What a stupid comment that was. Even the question at the time, one game into the season, was dumb. BB certainly made things uncomfortable for him after SB 38 when he told him to f off. Then a few weeks later, Limbaugh got fired for the Mcnabb comments. ESPN has been going downhill for years...

I dunna know. I do think it's interesting but inconsequential. The GOAT's personal health guru had been on the sidelines for years and ever since that story broke he hasn't.

Hes not on the training or medical staff and not a team employee and theoretically should never have been on the sidelines in the first place.

Our local media is telling what the most successful local franchise in the last 20 yrs how to operate ?

Could this team win a SB ( ala 03 and 04), where the D carries them? Or is it all on Brady?

What a stupid comment that was. Even the question at the time, one game into the season, was dumb. BB certainly made things uncomfortable for him after SB 38 when he told him to f off. Then a few weeks later, Limbaugh got fired for the Mcnabb comments. ESPN has been going downhill for years...

Jackson had an agenda. ...and its an old one.

Rumor is after when BB told Jackson to "GFY" at Sb 38, Jackson went to Berman and told him to get his buddy Belichick in line or he'll kick his ass. Chris Berman went to BB and asked him what happened between he and Jackson. BB told Berman back in 1978, when he was a ST assistant/DC assistant with the Donkeys, Jackson was a complete primadonna and blew him off and BB called him out in a meeting when Jackson screwed up on a play during a game in which BB tried to coach him to prepare for. Basically BB embarrassed him in front of the entire D and Jackson never forgot and tried to get even.

Last edited:
Not sure if it is holiday special or a fire sale but TB12 has dropped the price on concussion water...2 for $29 ...plus $9.95 for shipping.

Would rather see Guerrero disappear...

Brady is many things : a winner, a hard worker, a carefully worded interview, accurate... but some of his outside the lines endeavours raise eyebrows. From his association with Guerrero to his merchandise, I can’t say that it helps his image. But, maybe that is not what he isn’t going for.

As long as he wins - that is what matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back