PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Are we ignoring the recent Guerrero news?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't care if Magic Alex convinces Brady to sew up his arse hole so he stops evacuating his TB12 awesomeness. If Brady feels better buying what Alex is selling, and keeps playing at a high level, who cares?

You Beatles fans might get the Magic Alex reference. He was also a snake oil salesman who had Lennon under his spell for a while.

What's the end game for the TB12 Sports Therapy Clinic.....to franchise massage parlors across America?
All the "deep tissue clinics" in my area have unusual hours and back door entrances....and many are coincidentally situated in the same strip malls as Korean nail salons.
On a positive note, another national massage franchise ...Massage Envy....is embroiled in various legal difficulties .....and I suspect 1000's of "tissue technicians" will soon be available for employment...and I imagine they are as equally qualified as Tom's partner.

Last edited:
Is there any doubt why BB hates the media and all things that distract from the game on Sunday? For cripes sake, can't we have a run up to the playoffs that talks about all the good things going for our team? No, we have to talk about some butthead that was given a lot of privileges by the team, overstepped his bounds, got tossed by BB and now it has to be blown into the biggest mountain out of a molehill that we have ever seen. BB hates Brady! BB wanted to keep Garappollo. Kraft overruled him and now he is taking it out on Brady through his guru (the theory being spouted right now by the biggest media buffoon ever, Gary Tanguay)! This is the beginning of the end of the relationship between BB and Brady! Oy, I hate this stuff.

We are going for the No. 1 seed and HFA in the playoffs; an 8th trip (!!!!!!) to the Superbowl in the last 16 years and our 6th ring! Please focus on that, not this garbage. Listen to BB.
We don’t “have” to talk about this at all. It’s a non-story yet here we are discussing something that isn’t anything for 22 pages.

I think it reflects upon how few of our fans really know what football is about

What's the end game for the TB12 Sports Therapy Clinic.....franchise massage parlors across America?
All the "deep tissue clinics" in my area have unusual hours and back door entrances....and many are coincidentally situated in the same strip malls as Korean nail salons.
On a positive note, another national massage franchise ...Massage Envy....is embroiled in various legal difficulties .....and I suspect 1000's of "tissue technicians" will soon be available for employment...and I imagine they are as equally qualified as Tom's partner.
You're selling your own brand of snake oil, Borgey.

We don’t “have” to talk about this at all. It’s a non-story yet here we are discussing something that isn’t anything for 22 pages.

I think it reflects upon how few of our fans really know what football is about

The people who follow and report on the game have decided that this crap is the story. And after the things I heard from them re the James non-catch, I don't think they know the game either.

Curran has a fairly balanced take on the issue in this podcast (starts at 16:40).

He thinks that the Patriots rolling back Guerrero's spread is certainly significant, but it's far from being an attempt to get him out completely. He says that there's a lot of respect for AG. It's more a matter of trying to set clear lines so that the authority of the strength and conditioning staff isn't undermined.

Quick Slants The Podcast

(Sorry if already posted.)

I love both bands but in a the proverbial stranded on a deserted island scenario, if I could pick two each give me Sgt Peppers, Revolver, Exile on Main St and Beggar's Banquet.
Eh. Don't leave out Sticky Fingers. That band was at their peak during the Mick Taylor years. Pretty much phoning it in ever since.

Eh. Don't leave out Sticky Fingers. That band was at their peak during the Mick Taylor years. Pretty much phoning it in ever since.
No argument here. Another great album.....

I'm in VT now. Tell people I am a refugee from Mass.

I read/listen to Tom E, Reiss, catch Holley sometimes.
Florio. I do like the fatman sometimes, but am done with "callers"
The rest? I just say Nope.

I am convinced they hate us.

And honestly? There is some common character flaw amongst perhaps 90% of "reporters"
These are people who wake up eager to tell us the bad news, get the dirt on this and that.
This is their life's work, their passion.
To troll us. To troll the world, to be miserable and convince others to be that way too.

Professional creeps.

I picture them as the little girls gossiping together in the corner at the schoolyard,
while everyone else is having fun.

As far as Brady?
Nothing is going to distract that man,
the angry Brady is the best Brady.
and the reporters are revealed as
lightweight hysterical jerks.
Win Win Win

Curran has a fairly balanced take on the issue in this podcast (starts at 16:40).

He thinks that the Patriots rolling back Guerrero's spread is certainly significant, but it's far from being an attempt to get him out completely. He says that there's a lot of respect for AG. It's more a matter of trying to set clear lines so that the authority of the strength and conditioning staff isn't undermined.

Quick Slants The Podcast

(Sorry if already posted.)
You're right. It's a great explanation and treatment t of the subject by both guys, Curran in particular.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents