PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Are we ignoring the recent Guerrero news?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This sounds like the kind of thing you only hear about if you listen to local sports talk radio.

This sounds like the kind of thing you only hear about if you listen to local sports talk radio.

Ok, turns out I was entirely correct. This is a Zolak/Bertrand story. Why do we still care what those drunks have to say?

Personally, I don’t think Brady and Belichick like each other much at all, and I don’t know if they have ever been real close.

And I don’t think it matters that much. They are both professionals and we’ve seen them do nothing but win obviously.. so I’m not saying that Belichick has lost his team, or that it’s gonna cause them to lose.

But it is a story, and it is interesting that now at age 40, Brady’s health guru is basically banned from the team..

I also think that if it were a bigger deal to the professional relationship between Brady and Bill, Bill probably wouldn’t have traded JG this season.

I can’t imagine if they were about to blow up at each other and Brady leave/retire/get traded, that Bill would trade JG11

Zolak is the biggest Brady/BB/Patriot homer ever, the fact that you dismiss him on this means you’re a delusional tard

He's a ****ing idiot no matter what his agenda is. That's like saying we have to take Goodell seriously if he defends Tom Brady (which I'm sure you and many others would...it would still be wrong).

He's a ****ing idiot no matter what his agenda is. That's like saying we have to take Goodell seriously if he defends Tom Brady (which I'm sure you and many others would...it would still be wrong).

I guess I don’t know what your agenda is here...?

The story is Brady’s health guru has been banned from the franchise, basically. Which is news IMO. It’s also real, whether it came from Zolak or anyone else.

You’re ignoring the story because you don’t want it to be an actual story, by deflecting. This story isn’t about Zolak

Someone suggested yesterday on the radio that BB banished Brady's binky (Guerrero) out of spite for having to trade Garoppolo. :confused:o_O

Personally, I don’t think Brady and Belichick like each other much at all, and I don’t know if they have ever been real close.

And I don’t think it matters that much. They are both professionals and we’ve seen them do nothing but win obviously.. so I’m not saying that Belichick has lost his team, or that it’s gonna cause them to lose.

But it is a story, and it is interesting that now at age 40, Brady’s health guru is basically banned from the team..

I also think that if it were a bigger deal to the professional relationship between Brady and Bill, Bill probably wouldn’t have traded JG this season.

I can’t imagine if they were about to blow up at each other and Brady leave/retire/get traded, that Bill would trade JG11
You're trolling and you know it. Guerrero has a business at Patriot Place so it's not as if he's been deported, for crissakes. And BB has lost the team? Go away.

Zolak is the biggest Brady/BB/Patriot homer ever, the fact that you dismiss him on this means you’re a delusional tard
Not when he's with Bertrand. He cowers to that guy. All of Zolak's bluster is reduced to whispers and stuttering when challenged by Porky.

This guy is not a team employee, shouldn't be on the sidelines. WTF do we want to give the NFL more ammo to pull some other crap?

Not when he's with Bertrand. He cowers to that guy. All of Zolak's bluster is reduced to whispers and stuttering when challenged by Porky.

It is odd how Zo defers to Big Ass Bertrand. He must have executive protection.

Bertrand is in the "power chair' which was tested to hold a maximum of 750 lbs.

Anyone but me notice how these things never come up after a win?
Deflated footballs came up after a win........................
upload_2017-12-14_15-14-51.png

You're trolling and you know it. Guerrero has a business at Patriot Place so it's not as if he's been deported, for crissakes. And BB has lost the team? Go away.

You can’t read worth a crap. I specifically said B.B. hasn’t lost the team.

************ you people... so quick to dismiss anything that doesn’t look great for the Pats you don’t even read it correctly

Deflated footballs came up after a win........................
View attachment 18846
I don't mean that sort of thing, I mean the sort of thing suggesting the team is in turmoil, players are upset with their coaches, Brady hates Belichick, etc....

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes