PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Are the Patriots Actually Cheaters? A Rebuttal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like your videos, your effort and attention to certain details, but I hate the subject matter.

I feel as though by continuing to post threads about stuff people said, stupid articles that were written, and boogeyman ghost stories, all we’re doing is feeding the fire and taking away from what should be a special, well earned week of excitement.

Nothing anyone says will change the minds of those who clutch so dearly to the jealous belief that it’s anything else than hard work and good coaching.

Why bother, there are those in the NFL who will never change their mind or their tune.. and former players stoke the controversy.

Yesterday there was a clip twitter where Tom E. Curran was with the sideline announcer of the Eagles, who was claiming that the Pats only won three Superbowls because the Seahawks and Falcons lost those games.. WTF???

Couple of days ago, Spagnoulo said the Pats stole signals.. duh??? That is what every team does, it is not the exclusive venue of the Pats.. maybe that is why you are such a ****ty head coach Steve.. BTW he has 11 wins and 41 L's as a HC.. fade to black Steve.

Like your videos, your effort and attention to certain details, but I hate the subject matter.

I feel as though by continuing to post threads about stuff people said, stupid articles that were written, and boogeyman ghost stories, all we’re doing is feeding the fire and taking away from what should be a special, well earned week of excitement.

Nothing anyone says will change the minds of those who clutch so dearly to the jealous belief that it’s anything else than hard work and good coaching.

Exactly.

01 ~ The SpyGate charges deserve nothing more than dismissive contempt.

02 ~ The InflateGate charges deserve nothing more than dismissive contempt.

03 ~ Anyone who ever believed ~ or continues to pretend to believe
spock.gif
~ that either charge warranted anything more than a small fine in 2007 and nothing in 2014 is scum, beneath my notice...and deserve nothing more than dismissive contempt.

Charges contemptuously dismissed. Let the #$%&ers eat cake.
th_coffee.gif

But something the Patriots do, slowly and surely, is changing minds, namely win stuff.

Every year the dumbasses are quieter. They've gone from "CHEATRIOTS" to "They win all the time because they cheat sometimes" to "I'm so sick of the Patriots... they just win too much."

It's like watching the crowd getting taken out of an away game.

I don't frankly care... that's so 2000 and late, as they said ooohhh about 9 years ago. Time moves faster now. When the League* first hatched this plan to delegitimize the Pats, people had just gotten their original iPhones and the only drones were predators.

Sure we'll meet a crotchety Colts or Raiders fan in a nursing home one day who says that the Patriots got lucky, cheated, blah blah blah. The main narrative is going to be what we know: Never a more dominant franchise in league* history. It'll be the "yeahbut" rejoinder, not what people say the moment you say you're a Patriots fan.

By the way, at some point NFL Films will get to give them the 60s Packers or 70s Steelers or 80s-90s 49ers treatment.

People who hate us are starting to say they feel fortunate that they got to see Tommy do what he does.

I knew a guy in the 90s who was a LOLphins fan. Was still trying to explain how Marino was better than Montana (stats arguments.) Made perfect sense at the time. We hadn't won any Super Bowls.

Maybe loser team fanbases still won't see what the big deal was. :D

Made a video rebutting every single negative claim about the Patriots.

Use this video against all that claim the Pats are cheaters or that the refs fix games for NE.

Enjoy!

Great work. Unfortunately this kind of video only serves to preach to the choir. Anyone objective enough to bother with the facts in the first place already knows this stuff.

Nobody who believes they cheat is going to bother watching a video.

Good effort, but you're only preaching to the choir.

Belichick is very aware of the history of the game, he cherishes it, understands his and his team’s place in it, and knows what it means to have a legacy in this sport.

Does that sound like a man who has no problem trying to win by any means necessary including breaking the rules? Knowing what it will do to his legacy?

Not to me.

i think it’s funny that some people are reaching way back to ancient history to try and delegitimize this team as the greatest dynasty in league history.

You see this in PFT comments all the time. Even Dungy today saying the 50s Browns were a better dynasty. LOL.

Go Boston Yanks! :D

Belichick is very aware of the history of the game, he cherishes it, understands his and his team’s place in it, and knows what it means to have a legacy in this sport.

Does that sound like a man who has no problem trying to win by any means necessary including breaking the rules? Knowing what it will do to his legacy?

Not to me.

Whether he is that guy or not, it's too late for his legacy. That's how everyone outside of NE is going to remember him.

Whether he is that guy or not, it's too late for his legacy. That's how everyone outside of NE is going to remember him.

He will enter the HOF as a unanimous first ballot, as he should. If his legacy was damaged in any way, that would not be the case. I look forward to seeing it.

honestly - i don't think anyone really believes the Pats cheat. All the noise is a combination of jealously and an easy way to explain away why their own team sucks...

frankly, i feel that the narrative has turned to begrudging respect

No, there are people out there who have feigned ignorance with all the facts we have, and they do truly believe what Goodell and ESPN has told them.

Nope, the world wide leader in sports said: dirty, cheating, no good unicorns nuff said

Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey