PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Anyone remember SeahawksPatriotsChick?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Digger44 said:
Why don't you take yoursely as the piece or trash that you are and go hang out on the piece of trash Jets board. While you are at it, leave all your trash posting over there. And if the vacation thing is all you can reply to, try getting a new line. You have only used it to exhaustion. Put your pea-brain in gear and come up with something else. Don't hurt yourself though.

Tsk, tsk....such talk could lead to a "defamation" lawsuit.:rolleyes: :singing:

Digger44 said:
Why don't you take yoursely as the piece or trash that you are and go hang out on the piece of trash Jets board. While you are at it, leave all your trash posting over there. And if the vacation thing is all you can reply to, try getting a new line. You have only used it to exhaustion. Put your pea-brain in gear and come up with something else. Don't hurt yourself though.

Just admit it. You love me. You'll feel much better if you just come out and say it.

Brick said:
Tsk, tsk....such talk could lead to a "defamation" lawsuit.:rolleyes: :singing:

Good point, he did call me a piece of trash didn't he? Where's Judge Wapner when you need him?

can you please do me a favor and remove the picture of the flying martini other wise known as martini gramatica .its depressing .:(

Wow!
Husk! You know those guys better than most of us. Jetman! Is he a bit socially or mentally challenged?
I mean what kind of selfrespecting adult beds a woman and then goes to a message board to boast about it(espoecially if you care about her at all)? Hell! Most teenage boys wouldn't do that.
It sounds like something straight out of Jerry Springer.
May be he thought he was being funny or cool or something which leads me to the conclusion that maybe he is a bit socially and or mentally challenged.
Ps: I hope i don't get served with a libel suit for this.

This is depressing. I'm going to have a few drinks and get Moga'd tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back