PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Antonio Brown accuses Bucs of wanting him to play on injured ankle (update: finally released)

Yep.

She is a whore. Plain and simple.
But she wouldn’t **** none of yall… while she’d let the shooting guard… the edge rusher blow her back out.

men die and ruin their lives over ****y. I’m not mad get that money.

He may go to two doctors if he is even telling the truth about the MRI (who knows), but why would he send the results to the team? They fired him. There is nothing for AB to gain by sending the results to the team. If he is going to file a complaint (he did with the Pats so I assume he will again) the team will see the MRIs as part of the NFL's and the NFLPA's complaint process. He should follow the process, not start sending documents around or leaking to the press.

I am in Shrewsbury.
first to his attorney
then follow the NFL process (probably after consulting his union rep)

BTW, Brown is still a member of the TB team. It is suspected that they don't want anyone else signing him for the playoffs.

Y’all…

BA said he didn’t know about the injury.

Then the team said they knew about the injury.

Then tried to get to him through one of their doctors.

He’s got some hurt. The corporation(s) running the team are corrupt.

Both are true, but which ones more relevant to you?

Hmm…

BTW, Brown is still a member of the TB team. It is suspected that they don't want anyone else signing him for the playoffs.

How can he claim ankle and then possibly sign and play with another team this month ?

He's done for

The Buccaneers released a statement today saying they've waived him.

This same lawyer said AB had gotten vaccinated and denied the chef report when it ended up being true that he faked the vaccination card. It's all lawyer talk...everywhere AB goes there's always been something now hopefully they can confirm this easily and he gets the medical treatment that he needs, but I don't believe him anymore.

That lawyer probably smiles every time Brown calls, its just good business to have a rich athlete as a client whos always getting into legal trouble lol

This is what happens when you let Brady run the team.

This whole soap opera could have happened in NE if BB and Kraft had granted Bradys wishes. I want to win too, but not sell my soul to the devil in the process.

Right before the playoffs start too

He may go to two doctors if he is even telling the truth about the MRI (who knows), but why would he send the results to the team? They fired him. There is nothing for AB to gain by sending the results to the team. If he is going to file a complaint (he did with the Pats so I assume he will again) the team will see the MRIs as part of the NFL's and the NFLPA's complaint process. He should follow the process, not start sending documents around or leaking to the press.

I am in Shrewsbury.
AB might not have even gotten an MRI. If you believe the "model" in their text exchange he says he can't meet her Sunday night cause they're flying out. It's hard to believe an OnlyFans model specially one wanting the attention, but she has voice messages of AB and that clearly sounds like him. Again I'm still skeptical on that story but yet she sounds more credible than AB.

Right before the playoffs start too
Brady is done. No more Super Bowls.

It takes an incredible amount of good fortune in the NFL and Bradys is running on empty.

Brady is done. No more Super Bowls.

It takes an incredible amount of good fortune in the NFL and Bradys is running on empty.

All Brady's playoff opponents last year had major injury issues, while the Bucs had almost none. They were incredibly fortunate with their super bowl run....

All Brady's playoff opponents last year had major injury issues, while the Bucs had almost none. They were incredibly fortunate with their super bowl run....
So what, every time a team wins a superbowl they are incredibly fortunate. There is very little separating the best team from the worst team in the league. When you get to the playoffs there is even less separation, one bounce, one toe over the line is often the difference. Tampa losing Brown is a big blow to them, but we will see.

AB might not have even gotten an MRI. If you believe the "model" in their text exchange he says he can't meet her Sunday night cause they're flying out. It's hard to believe an OnlyFans model specially one wanting the attention, but she has voice messages of AB and that clearly sounds like him. Again I'm still skeptical on that story but yet she sounds more credible than AB.
Is she more credible though?
Louise, who shot to fame in 2020 after she filmed herself licking a toilet seat in a bid to catch Covid, told DailyMail.com she spent an hour with the wide receiver and snuck past security to join Brown for the sex session.
That's Antonio Brown level of crazy :D

he clearly bailed on flying back home on the team after meltdown in meadowlands... he's been posting himself all around NYC since sunday. the text was pre-incident exchange when he assumed he would fly home w the team after the game

That lawyer probably smiles every time Brown calls, its just good business to have a rich athlete as a client whos always getting into legal trouble lol
Not when they stiff you.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back