PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

And today, the seemingly endless (832 days long) unjust punishing of the Patriots comes to an end...

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldrover

"You're gonna have to serve somebody..."
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Patriots' Forfeited Fourth-Round Pick Closes Book On DeflateGate

Here's to the Patriots... for winning two... TWO... Super Bowls since the madness began.

6362223905358825171206935767_giphy.gif

And to the NFL*... a salute...

jack-nicholson-middle-finger.gif

Last edited:
It isn't over until we SAY it's over.....and I say it's not over!!!!!! The Fraudger was still spewing lies and misinformation just a few months ago at the Superbowl. He isn't repentent just because his plan to bring the Pats back to the pack failed miserably. He is STILL slandering Brady, this franchise, AND its fans every day there isn't an apology for the travesty of justice he perpatrated on this team.

OVER?????? It will NEVER be over until Goodell is gone, or there is a public apology.

A big ****ity to Roger and pals

The jealous little ***** owners and their flunky spend 3 years smearing and trying to hamstring the greatest franchise in the history of the nfl- and what happens?
2 SB Championships in 3 years.

Don't **** with the Patriots!

I thought I would let it go. I kind of have. However the Patriots seem like they are in full on Goodfellas mode and I'm ok with it. They also added a Wise Guy tandem this offseason to back it up.

For me the outcome that unfolded was made all the more delicious because of the moronic controversy about ball inflation. The range of pressures mentioned in the rulebook is entirely arbitrary and ultimately appears to be based on recommendations by Wilson and not on any serious study of how different levels of inflation would affect the outcome of games. The fact that the league had been heretofore entirely unaware of the effects of temperature on ball pressure tells all you need to know about how comprehensive their concern about this issue actually was prior to the Colts whining about their ass-whupping,

In 832 days, Grigson has been fired, Goddell has been made into a clown and Brady is the consensus acknowledged goat even to his haters. Makes you believe that Karma just wins in the end.

It isn't over until we SAY it's over.....and I say it's not over!!!!!! The Fraudger was still spewing lies and misinformation just a few months ago at the Superbowl. He isn't repentent just because his plan to bring the Pats back to the pack failed miserably. He is STILL slandering Brady, this franchise, AND its fans every day there isn't an apology for the travesty of justice he perpatrated on this team.

OVER?????? It will NEVER be over until Goodell is gone, or there is a public apology.
I agree.

This will never be over. Long prison terms for the many in the league who conspired to perpetrate this, along with the equally groundless 2007 fiasco, including Goodell, and his predecessor and mentor Tagliaboob, with corresponding public awareness of their corruption and acknowledgement of their fraud, plus reprimand and discipline for the judges who backed the NFL [they might as well have targeted Brady for being black], might go a long way towards making me more comfortable with the subject.

But no, nothing will ever make up for what's been dumped on my team and the people who invested and sacrificed so much to make us in New England proud.

Last edited:
Someday, I'm convinced that you will find out that Pash and others in the NFL front office, put big money down on the Seahawks in SB49. They figured deflategate would distract the Pats enough to make them lose (much like Tomase' lies about videotaping a walk through). On that day, the NFL will be exposed for the witch hunt this was.

Someday, I'm convinced that you will find out that Pash and others in the NFL front office, put big money down on the Seahawks in SB49. They figured deflategate would distract the Pats enough to make them lose (much like Tomase' lies about videotaping a walk through). On that day, the NFL will be exposed for the witch hunt this was.
Regardless, everyone in the press booth except Boston people were rooting for the Seahawks, and the entire event was dominated by the subject of Patriots cheating. The media, including especially Collinsworth, ran with it 100%, when they could have immediately dismissed it and laughed it off as the ridiculous sham it was.

....and through it all they've won Super Bowls and have loaded up next years roster to make a run at 19 - 0.

Stop it Rog, you're killing us. :D

The Patriots are living proof that "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger".
Wish next season could start tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots