PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

An NY Jets fan's opinion (backed by stats) telling why the Jets will prevail Dec. 6th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: An NY Jets fan's opinion (backed by stats) telling why the Jets will prevail Dec.

I think I'd rather have my fingernails removed with pliers than read all 36 pages of this crapfest.

Re: An NY Jets fan's opinion (backed by stats) telling why the Jets will prevail Dec.

I think I'd rather have my fingernails removed with pliers than read all 36 pages of this crapfest.

Yes, this has been a very weak crop of trolls, so far.

I believe that the Jets will go down in flames because LT is a POS crybaby cancer. The next best thing to the Pats winning the superbowl is the Chargers winning the superbowl without LT.

Good one.

bradywaves.gif

Nothing like adding two more Jets trolls to the ignore list!

Yes, this has been a very weak crop of trolls, so far.

But...but...Brady's going bald!

Everyone who isn't a front-runner bandwagon Patriot fan is now a troll. You guys are all probably the envy of your friends in states like California, Virginia, and Texas as pats fans because your hometown team wasn't doing so well. It's like the Colts fans here in NYC/north Jersey. The Giants and Jets go on a skid for a couple of years and people drop allegiance.

You're all cowards. I'm sure about half of you are legitimate fans from the past, the rest are all teeny boppers who got a hard-on for brady by playing madden and watching the superbowls of the 2000s.

Last edited:

Everyone who isn't a front-runner bandwagon Patriot fan is now a troll. You guys are all probably the envy of your friends in states like California and Texas as pats fans because your hometown team wasn't doing so well. It's like the Colts fans here in NYC/north Jersey. The Giants and Jets go on a skid for a couple of years and people drop allegiance.

You're all cowards. I'm sure about half of you are legitimate fans from the past, the rest are all teeny boppers who got a hard-on for brady by playing madden and watching the superbowls of the 2000s.

Where do you get off calling people cowards? Get a dose of reality man. This is just sports. You come over here spouting off for no reason, what do you expect?

Everyone who isn't a front-runner bandwagon Patriot fan is now a troll. You guys are all probably the envy of your friends in states like California, Virginia, and Texas as pats fans because your hometown team wasn't doing so well. It's like the Colts fans here in NYC/north Jersey. The Giants and Jets go on a skid for a couple of years and people drop allegiance.

How many posts do you think you get in before you're banned for TOS violations?

Where do you get off calling people cowards? Get a dose of reality man. This is just sports. You come over here spouting off for no reason, what do you expect?

Truth hurts pal.

What exactly did I violate? The 'don't hurt people's feelings' clause?

Your problem is the same as I brought up with the stats, you only use the bits that benefit your argument. Guess what? I SAW SANCHEZ OUTPLAY TOM GAYDY in week 2. His stats were much better. Herp derp Brady sucks Lola

defending your posts,no matter how feeble your attempts,is fine by the members here.Sophomoric street level profanity is not.Our fanbase here includes younger people and women, for whom your graphic homophobic profanity is neither warranted nor wanted.

Three .....

Three .....
Personally, it's time to remove some of the Jets trash from the PatsFans message board.

These Jets fans are entertaining. Jets fans can come around talkin all the smack they want. At the end of the day until that team wins something. They just make me laugh......

40 yrs kids, yur due..... Now go get me some coyfee......

40 yrs kids, yur due..... Now go get me some coyfee......
Jets fans never grow up, Jets teams rarely play in the Super Bowl!

I've only been a fan since 76....does that make me a banwagon fan....I'm sure you loved the team when Keyshawn was writing his junk...what a dueche

I've only been a fan since 76....does that make me a banwagon fan....I'm sure you loved the team when Keyshawn was writing his junk...what a dueche

Yeah, and I'm only 25 and have been a fan since the early 90s. Does that make me a bandwagon fan? I can't be a fan for longer than I've been a live...

We have a lot of bandwagon fans, no doubt. We all know that Jets fans don't have any. At least not at this point. After all, what pathetic pile of a franchise that hasn't even so much as sniffed a Super Bowl since 'Nam would have bandwagon fans? Must suck to know that Tom Brady himself has won more Super Bowls in a three year period than the entire Jets franchise has in 40.

We have a lot of bandwagon fans, no doubt. We all know that Jets fans don't have any. At least not at this point. After all, what pathetic pile of a franchise that hasn't even so much as sniffed a Super Bowl since 'Nam would have bandwagon fans? Must suck to know that Tom Brady himself has won more Super Bowls in a three year period than the entire Jets franchise has in 40.

He will not be responding. He had me at "you are all cowards".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes