PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

AFCCG Practice/Info Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I kind of feel bad for Edelman because his answer is actually pretty fair. Some teams are looser in regards to stuff like social media and some aren't. But it's getting parroted around by the media in a way that makes it sounds like Edelman is saying that Tomlin is running a circus. Sucks.

The idiot is running a circus. Joey Porter was right in the middle of some soft of "gathering" between chiefs and Squealers players after the game.

The idiot is running a circus. Joey Porter was right in the middle of some soft of "gathering" between chiefs and Squealers players after the game.

Kind of disagree. It's not like Tomlin let him off the hook, he had some pretty harsh words when questioned about it. Ben too.

Just because you run a tight ship doesn't also mean that people aren't going to pull ****. See also: Wes Welker mocking Rex's fetish.

Usually they have their PS guys mimic tendencies from the opponent's star players in practice. Like for last week, I would guess Foster was Hopkins in some capacity. I edited my post to say it should be the main focus because the running game for them controls the clock and keeps our offense off the field.

Little DJ Foster the RB as DeAndre Hopkins????? Nope - - Devin Lucien the PS WR.

Ladarius Green back to practice for Pittsburgh.

Who know if he dresses, hasn't played a game in almost a month, but I don't think he'll add anything that Jesse James already doesn't for the Steelers.

I have a feeling Amendola is going to have a big game, not only does he always seem to come up clutch, but he seems to be getting overlooked, not hearing anything about him, seems like its kind of forgotten hes on the team, at least I hope the Steelers have :D

I'm hoping for more from both Amendola and Blount.

Blount wasn't used much last game, likely due to recovering from illness and lack of practice, while I look at the Houston game as an opportunity for Amendola to shake off the rust. Now that that is done, hopefully he is ready to contibute, and that is critical since Floyd didn't impress last game, and Mitchell may have rust issues himself if he is active.

Last edited:
I kind of feel bad for Edelman because his answer is actually pretty fair. Some teams are looser in regards to stuff like social media and some aren't. But it's getting parroted around by the media in a way that makes it sounds like Edelman is saying that Tomlin is running a circus. Sucks.
Yup and drew reaction from ben and now we have a story.

Weird to have an off day days before a championship game. I know they are vets but....

Not ideal for the Patriots....but bring em on

Weird to have an off day days before a championship game. I know they are vets but....

If they aren't injured why aren't they out there? It's not smart to miss a day of practice when you already lost time due to scheduling and travel days.

Ladarius Green back to practice for Pittsburgh.

Who know if he dresses, hasn't played a game in almost a month, but I don't think he'll add anything that Jesse James already doesn't for the Steelers.

Jesse James actually concerns me a bit. It might just be images burned into my mind of Owen Daniels owning us/Jamie Collins last year, and Dennis Pitta in other years, but it seems like TEs tend to do average to above average against our defenses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back