PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

AFCCG Practice/Info Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohhhh, I wanna hate you Ben...stop it...

Watch a few run plays when they show the replays. The guy has been beast. Run blocking, pass protection and receiving. He does it all.

He is, at a minimum, a top ten TE in the league. 3rd in TD receptions. 9th in yards. He's a red zone threat with great hands.

Add his locker room presence along with his can't miss interviews and you've got a player we have been dreaming about to bookend Gronk. You're not going to find a complete package like that in the draft.

Agreed, but in a year in which TE looks deep in the draft, the Pats should draft one fairly early. TE is more important to the Pats than most teams.

This is great to hear!

So the Patriots might have the option of dressing 5 WRs?

Edelman
Hogan
Mitchell
Amendola
Floyd

485488.jpg

I kind of feel bad for Edelman because his answer is actually pretty fair. Some teams are looser in regards to stuff like social media and some aren't. But it's getting parroted around by the media in a way that makes it sounds like Edelman is saying that Tomlin is running a circus. Sucks.

But if you put Floyd up against another team's #4 or #5 defender, it will be such a bad matchup for that defender. They'll get toasted

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes