PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION AFC Division Round: Cincinnati Bengals at Tennessee Titans

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

What will the outcome be between the 10-7 Bengals and 11-6 Titans?

• Titans win by 4 or more

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Titans win by 3 or less

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Bengals win

Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This win has me thinking maybe go get a top receiver now. They were eating burrow up and cincy still won.

I was going to comment how Tannehill owes his entire career and big contract to Derrick Henry. Good arm, avg accuracy, not-smart Qb. But to be fair his 3 INTs today some were a bit fluky.

I think today was more about how tough and clutch Joe Burrow is. Burrow and Herbert both have uncommon poise and will be stars for the next decade (along with Allen pending his OC possibly leaving to be a HC).

The titans and bengals got so many sacks this day…pass rushers had a field day.
Ryan with the 3 picks shot his team on the foot this day.

Burrow caught hanging onto the ball too long for big losses , should he throw the ball away quicker ?

AJ Brown and JMarr Chase are pleasing to watch !

O lines decided to take the week off so far?

but this game really shows what individual playmakers are about when points are hard to come by, particularly at WR

Titans maxed out being 12-5. They just aren't that good. Other then Henry (when he's fit) and heaves to AJ Brown, there isn't much there. Nearly lost twice to Houston. A lot of Smoke and Mirrors which isn't surprising considering where Vrabel spent many years. Bengals had the better QB and it decided the game.

Epic win...well done Cincinnati

This win has me thinking maybe go get a top receiver now. They were eating burrow up and cincy still won.
I think the Patriots should try to get Alabama WRs in the draft, so MAC can bring them up to speed in the Patriots system. The time to get them is in this draft. It worked with Waddle, Smith, Chase and may be others...

The Bengals should not have won this game, not after so many QB sacks. The Titans gave them this game. The QB was terrible, as were Vrabel's decisions.

Is it a choke when you actually suck and aren't capable of doing what's needed to win?
He sucks, but 3 INTs against that D is definitely a choke job.

They can’t. 60 mill or something dead money.

wow, didn’t know that. Sucks for Tennessee, i cant see them passing buffalo or kc in the postseason under tannyhill

wow, didn’t know that. Sucks for Tennessee, i cant see them passing buffalo or kc in the postseason under tannyhill
It’s a mess
Cap # 38.6 dead money to cut him 57.4 before June 1
Dead money to cut after June 1 is 38.6.
So it’s pay 38.6 to have him as your QB or pay 38.6 this year to not have him
They gave him
62000 guaranteed in 2020.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill