PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

AFC Championship: We are on to Kansas City!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Juju Smith-Schuster has a youtube channel and he answered questions from fans. One of them was "What was the hardest defense youve faced?'" he said the patriots because they play alot of man to man and it makes it tough to get open. I wonder if that is going to work against the chiefs.

Hill makes it a little more difficult to stick to man.

I’ll start with coffee and then a bunch of pull-ups and then vodka and then the game. Will probably forget lunch. Most likely an argument with my SO in between vodka and the game.

DanielCraig-suit2.jpg

Where are you seeing that? I'm seeing start at mid-20s end at low 20s but will feel like 15 to 12 degrees.
Now it says start at 21, end at 19, feels like 10 to 8. Brrrr that's cold. Wind around 10 mph.

Here's to hoping that time flies till kickoff of the NFC game and that game is competitive. The storm that's hitting the northeast is supposed to making it's way up here in the Maritimes so there's that chance of losing power...

Here's to hoping that time flies till kickoff of the NFC game and that game is competitive. The storm that's hitting the northeast is supposed to making it's way up here in the Maritimes so there's that chance of losing power...
Better download that CBS sports app and fire up the old data plan on the phone, just in case.

This is the least stressed I've been about a Pats game in forever. I don't have a good or bad feeling.

Maybe it's because I was one of the doubters this season. After the Eagles SB loss, I immediately said we weren't going back next season, because -- and I've repeated this a lot this season -- no SB loser has gone back the following season since the 90s Bills, and they still lost. 4 times. Granted, we're not the Bills. We've got the greatest QB-HC combo of all time.

But... they still haven't proven me wrong yet.

Last edited:
Better download that CBS sports app and fire up the old data plan on the phone, just in case.

I should be good, where I live has always been pretty luck for not losing power. My mother in law lives 5 minutes away and she always seems to lose power during a storm.

I've got the DAZN app ready to go if power is lost. Not sure I can watch the game on the CBS app since I'm in Canada.

I think it plays out a lot like the Steeler game. Much lower scoring than expected. We play 5-6 db’s inviting them to run the ball. They do successfully and get about 20. A couple of int’s mixed in there. We would have beaten Pittsburgh without so many penalties. Negated some big plays and took us out of our run game. Scar cleans that up and we can win.
I say we do 23-20. Won’t be easy

"The formula is pretty simple....head down, do your job, one way, the only way, the PATRIOT WAY..."

edit:....that was two years ago....:)

Last edited:
Sometimes rural NS is great. But losing power as often as we do as the monopoly power Corp swims in $$$......... hate NSP. It’ll be mostly hail, then rain here.

(Back to the game talk)

I have been over there myself (same user name which I use on all sites) and have enjoyed my time over there. When i first arrived back in Oct. a few guys gave me some guff and a few recently too.

But essentially they are naturally extremely excited about the teams success this year as well as the teams future. Likely, no too different than i felt back in the early 2000s.

Because of their excitement one can understand they may get over the top. Alas, there have been a few Pats fans kind of trolling on the site, which can kind of be a bummer if one wants to just chat among their fans about AFCCG week.

I remember back in the Pats first run of SB's (I was an AOLe then) and I could barely have a conversation on any opposing fan boards because of the dimwits acting like NE trolls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST