PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Aaron Rodgers GOAT Talk Again

Your opinion. He wanted out and his mind was made up, period. So like I said blame him if you still wanted him here.
Is there anything that isn't Tom Brady's fault? You have blamed Brady for deflategate. You have blamed him for leaving NE. You have blamed him for losing all of 4 games last year in the regular season. You blamed him for the playoff lost.

Is Covid Brady's fault too? What about the national debt? All those on Brady too?

Afraud and the Fudge Packers are getting a broom handle broken off betwixt their cheeks by the Big Pewter Wrecking Crew. Hope they do the same to that **** Kermit and burger loving Walrus.

Last edited:
Is there anything that isn't Tom Brady's fault? You have blamed Brady for deflategate. You have blamed him for leaving NE. You have blamed him for losing all of 4 games last year in the regular season. You blamed him for the playoff lost.

Is Covid Brady's fault too? What about the national debt? All those on Brady too?
Are you going to keep whining to me or post a reply worth reading? Dang Bradyites sure can be whiny. If you don’t like my opinions or posts then the ignore button is in my profile. Feel free to use it. I stand by every one of my opinions.

Are you going to keep whining to me or post a reply worth reading? Dang Bradyites sure can be whiny. If you don’t like my opinions or posts then the ignore button is in my profile. Feel free to use it. I stand by every one of my opinions.
The only one whining here is you each and every time I call out how moronic your posts are - which is quite often.

If you don't like what I have to say, gfy. I am just stating facts.

The only one whining here is you each and every time I call out how moronic your posts are - which is quite often.

If you don't like what I have to say, too bad.
And then you whine some more. Lmao

And then you whine some more. Lmao
Now now... no need to be so butthurt just because Brady is 4-2 and in first place in his division. As usual.

Now now... no need to be so butthurt just because Brady is 4-2 and in first place in his division. As usual.
So... more whining. Lmao. Should I add you to ignore with the other dopes there? Let me know.

Jim Rome before the game: "Rodgers is better because he never throws pick 6s and he know what down it is."

Good job Jim.

Afraud and the Fudge Packers are getting a broom handle broken off betwixt their cheeks by the Big Pewter Wrecking Crew. Hope they do the same to that **** Kermit and burger loving Walrus.
Yep. This game was so classic Rodgers and classic Brady. Rodgers got punched in the mouth and turtled while Brady quietly and methodically put the game away in the third quarter. Statement game from Tampa. Also revealed Fraudgers yet again. Looking forward to the talk shows tomorrow ...

I think the Bucs did what I was saying they should have been doing a few weeks ago...run the ball and play great defense and don't put the game on Brady's shoulders. They did exactly that today.

I think the Bucs did what I was saying they should have been doing a few weeks ago...run the ball and play great defense and don't put the game on Brady's shoulders. They did exactly that today.
Their defense was phenomenal. When you rattle Rodgers like that you did good.

Brady forgot it was 4th down, but Rodgers forgot it was the 1st Quarter...

Last edited:

R E L A X or something

What a douchebag. I missed most of the first half and didn't see that until after the game.
It’s just a Kea and Peal reference. Not a big deal dude lol

Suck it Rodgers

Clap
Clap
Clap Clap Clap

Suck it Rodgers

Clap
Clap
Clap Clap Clap

Suck it Rodgers

Clap
Clap