PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

A Note to Bob Kraft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Bob, I hope you are happy. Did Jerry put you on the christmas list yet? Didn't think so.

For a guy that talk about his "Patriots family," and "our great fans," you certainly do not show any signs of actually giving a damn.

Remember that time you told Tom you had his back, then backed the Bus right over him? We do.

You were praised like a hero for leaving your wife's deathbed to weasel the worst CBA in sport into existence. I hope the couple points of TV cash was worth it.

So i guess the joke is on us for being duped into thinking you had a spine. You are more worried about appearances than conviction. Every time, you have chosen capitulation before moral conviction.

You see Mr Kraft, every time one of those moments have presented themselves, you have literally chosen to capitulate and willingly accept obvious lies to stand as the truth of the story. I guess the one excpetion would be AB.

Is he a ****? Absolutely. Is he a criminal? Probably, its pretty clear he loves to stiff working folks. But I figured that would be something you two could bond over. The point still stands there arent any criminal sexual charges being pressed against AB, if there were going to be, they would have happened already. Your hypocrisy on the matter is noted.

Your disdain for honesty and accountability stretches so far as to weasel out of a fine over a handy, like some other old white dude in a blue quarter million dollar ride was on that tape.

You put up wellsreportincontext like you gave half a damn, while literally being the league mouthpiece to publicly announce the standing of a villanous suspension of an All Time Great. This year you cut the best WR in football, because he was accused of hot button crimes. Not convicted, not even accused in criminal court. After you yourself had to suppress video proof of the crime you were accused of, to skate by on a technicality. Talk about an elitist prick.

How many more SB does Brady have if you dont become Goodie's punching bag? For years we wrote off Gronk getting mauled because, well Gronk. Ben Watson made the Best Play That Never Was. I bet if you stood up to the peytie schtick a bit, theres a few of those that go differently. Tom would have wrecked the Bears. Tonight it was clear. Goodie knows you won't make him a fool. So he keeps giving it to you.

That Eagle's SB where Brady was lights out, and the Eagles kept getting bailed out by non-calls, and by Troy Vincent's own omission, a new replay standard? I know your team played well enough to win, it just wasn't a legitimate contest. A called TD on a play where there is obviously juggling on the way out of bounds...

Despite 3 or 4 irrefutably blown calls, you won't say a word. You owe your players better than that. Its happened before, it happened again tonight.

I guess what I'm saying, Mr. Kraft, is you and Roger are a lot alike. You have both sought out a reputation which you will never obtain. Roger may recon himself a real business man, doing business things. He's really just a mouthpiece. A paid schill to deliver indefensible decisions at the behest of those he seeks validation with.

Similarly, you both claim influence on your respective organizational success. Despite it being obviously apparent that the results are being held back by it's leadership's failure to get things right on the field or in the boardroom.

bs2.gif

Jests
Dallas
Oakland
Chicago
Washington
Miami
Houston
cleveland
Detroit

All of these teams have lousy ownership and have blown picks and money and have gotten nowhere. The fish rots from the head, i may disagree with how kraft does things from time to time, but i never lose sight of the fact that overall hes been a great owner.

AZ, Cincy, TN, NYJ, LA Chargers and Tampa would certainly qualify for that list as well.
Clearly there's a sizable contingent of the entitled here who have no recollection of what it's like to love a team owned by this azz clown...

victor.jpg

Very curious to see how Krafty Bob or the Kraft family are as owners once Brady leaves and Belichick is no longer the coach. When they're gone I'd guess at least 20% of the ST base will give up their tickets and folks won't be chomping at the bit to snap up 10 games of Stidham throwing to NKeal Harry and Jakobi Myers....

I bet we see a return to local blackouts

It's the consistent "Pitchers and catchers" guy from my sig!!!!! How much DO the Red Sox pay you???

I don't expect a thing from him, except a competitive team and roster while Brady is still here. After that, i dont care if he buys lotus blossom, fwiw.

#2 seed in the AFC right now. Yup, not competitive...

AZ, Cincy, TN, NYJ, LA Chargers and Tampa would certainly qualify for that list as well.
Clearly there's a sizable contingent of the entitled here who have no recollection of what it's like to love a team owned by this azz clown...

victor.jpg
thanks I didn't think of those. clearly there are a lot of posters that don't know what it was like just to get into a playoff game, how exciting it was. frankly the people that whine and trash kraft for not bringing ab back make me sick, I don't think they've ever experienced what it was like before kraft bought the team.

I'm sure your note will have the same effect on Kraft as an apology from AB
Maybe posting the note on the door of all the local massage parlors might get Kraft's attention. Probably on the inside of the door for when he leaves, though, since he'll be in a rush getting in since his back is really killing him.

victor.jpg

"Team is succesful despite him."

#2 seed in the AFC right now. Yup, not competitive...

Specified the wr crew, or meant to. I have openly suggested this defense is on a par with 03-04 a few times.

thanks I didn't think of those. clearly there are a lot of posters that don't know what it was like just to get into a playoff game, how exciting it was. frankly the people that whine and trash kraft for not bringing ab back make me sick, I don't think they've ever experienced what it was like before kraft bought the team.

Ahh yes, how many times does he get excused for nonsense because he didn't move to St Louis? How'd that work for the Rams last time? Without BB and Brady this team is a dumpster fire.

And now his ****ty Kraft Productions garbage is bringing us spygate redux. Im sure he'll willingly apologize for his malfeasance and accept the loss of draft picks.

This time, we can't afford to lose any picks. Too many holes!

A message from “Bob Kraft”...

You have reached a non-working email address. If you would like to speak to a Customer Service Representative about your online order or any other matter, please call us at tel: (888)662-7287. We are available Monday through Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST.

Specified the wr crew, or meant to. I have openly suggested this defense is on a par with 03-04 a few times.

The retirement timing of Gronk is a big part of the problem with the Pats. So are the injuries to Andrews (they simply ARE NOT picking up blitzes very well) and Wynn, Develin and Jakob Johnson, and Mason, so it seems, playing hurt.

They brought in receivers, they drafted one in the 1st Round. They grabbed AB when he became available. They traded for Sanu when AB blew up and injuries hit others.

Not every move works out. Nor every draft pick (EDIT: And let me add, the people giving up on Michel, Wynn, and Harry are out of their minds - Harry is the most talented WR on the field in most games...maybe he never works in the NE system with an impatient Brady, but if I'm the coach of another team, I'd gladly make a trade to take that dead weight off of BB's hands). When Brady had time the other night, the offense moved...they're closer than they were a few weeks ago, but still have a long way to go.

But...you complained about a competitive team. The quality of a Defense and the quality of an Offense are not mutually exclusive: where are you putting your $$$$? This is particularly true of the WR position, which is expensive for elite talent. Would you trade Gilmore for Manny Sanders (similar cap hit this year)?

They are competitive. Very. If they can hold #2 seed against three teams the should beat, they are 1 game from the AFCCG. They could have beaten KC the other night had they played 60 minutes and had a better reffing crew, right?

And Baltimore that last couple of weeks is starting to look beatable - they could have lost to SF or Buffalo. They lost their center - that matters - and peaked a few weeks ago. I still have them as my AFC favorite to the SB, but either New England or KC could get there, imo.

Last edited:
Never have understood the vitriol for Mr. Kraft.. a state of the art facility, great practice facilities, spends consistently to the limits of the cap...
Plus some little publicized support for alumni. Maybe not that much but more than many other owners.

Faults aplenty, and some terrible decisions.

BUT he came through in all the ways necessary to keep the team in Foxborough, and to give the coaches and players the opportunity to succeed. He can justifiably take credit for this success, and he has earned his 33 1/3 percent of membership in the Big Pats Three - hiring the second, who drafted the third.

That he is forever blind to some glaringly fundamental aspects of sports franchise reality, including fan loyalty [to the team, not the owner] and reputation, is a permanent monument to his being flawed.

My father suffered from this type of problem, but I don't regret being born.

Ahh yes, how many times does he get excused for nonsense because he didn't move to St Louis? How'd that work for the Rams last time? Without BB and Brady this team is a dumpster fire.

And now his ****ty Kraft Productions garbage is bringing us spygate redux. Im sure he'll willingly apologize for his malfeasance and accept the loss of draft picks.

This time, we can't afford to lose any picks. Too many holes!
Blah blah blah blah go follow the redskins, dallas, or better yet the jest.

Kraft's team isn't changing. The way Belichick runs the team and acquires players isn't changing.

You all can continue to be the DAL fans of the AFC. You think that you DESERVE better than what Kraft has given us since he bought the team.

OK, I understand. NOTHING is good enough for you over 20 years, other than 20 undefeated seasons and 20 Super Bowl wins.

I understand the bandwagon will empty as soon as Brady isn't here. Until then, I guess we all will tell the world how awful our ownership (and coaches) and coaches are. After all, we are only 10-3 and are 99% to be in the playoffs (not not nearly good enough for some), and a favorite to get a bye (also not good enough for some).

Oh well, enough venting for today.

Well Bob, I hope you are happy. Did Jerry put you on the christmas list yet? Didn't think so.

For a guy that talk about his "Patriots family," and "our great fans," you certainly do not show any signs of actually giving a damn.

Remember that time you told Tom you had his back, then backed the Bus right over him? We do.

You were praised like a hero for leaving your wife's deathbed to weasel the worst CBA in sport into existence. I hope the couple points of TV cash was worth it.

So i guess the joke is on us for being duped into thinking you had a spine. You are more worried about appearances than conviction. Every time, you have chosen capitulation before moral conviction.

You see Mr Kraft, every time one of those moments have presented themselves, you have literally chosen to capitulate and willingly accept obvious lies to stand as the truth of the story. I guess the one excpetion would be AB.

Is he a ****? Absolutely. Is he a criminal? Probably, its pretty clear he loves to stiff working folks. But I figured that would be something you two could bond over. The point still stands there arent any criminal sexual charges being pressed against AB, if there were going to be, they would have happened already. Your hypocrisy on the matter is noted.

Your disdain for honesty and accountability stretches so far as to weasel out of a fine over a handy, like some other old white dude in a blue quarter million dollar ride was on that tape.

You put up wellsreportincontext like you gave half a damn, while literally being the league mouthpiece to publicly announce the standing of a villanous suspension of an All Time Great. This year you cut the best WR in football, because he was accused of hot button crimes. Not convicted, not even accused in criminal court. After you yourself had to suppress video proof of the crime you were accused of, to skate by on a technicality. Talk about an elitist prick.

How many more SB does Brady have if you dont become Goodie's punching bag? For years we wrote off Gronk getting mauled because, well Gronk. Ben Watson made the Best Play That Never Was. I bet if you stood up to the peytie schtick a bit, theres a few of those that go differently. Tom would have wrecked the Bears. Tonight it was clear. Goodie knows you won't make him a fool. So he keeps giving it to you.

That Eagle's SB where Brady was lights out, and the Eagles kept getting bailed out by non-calls, and by Troy Vincent's own omission, a new replay standard? I know your team played well enough to win, it just wasn't a legitimate contest. A called TD on a play where there is obviously juggling on the way out of bounds...

Despite 3 or 4 irrefutably blown calls, you won't say a word. You owe your players better than that. Its happened before, it happened again tonight.

I guess what I'm saying, Mr. Kraft, is you and Roger are a lot alike. You have both sought out a reputation which you will never obtain. Roger may recon himself a real business man, doing business things. He's really just a mouthpiece. A paid schill to deliver indefensible decisions at the behest of those he seeks validation with.

Similarly, you both claim influence on your respective organizational success. Despite it being obviously apparent that the results are being held back by it's leadership's failure to get things right on the field or in the boardroom.

We're getting close to the end of the year.

We have another nomination for the silliest post of the year. A non-competitive roster is NOT defined by a 10-3 record, 99% likelihood ion getting to the playoffs, and a favorite to have a bye in the playoffs. That position is simply uninformed.

Failing to assemble a competitive roster.

Kraft's team isn't changing. The way Belichick runs the team and acquires players isn't changing.

You all can continue to be the DAL fans of the AFC. You think that you DESERVE better than what Kraft has given us since he bought the team.

OK, I understand. NOTHING is good enough for you over 20 years, other than 20 undefeated seasons and 20 Super Bowl wins.

I understand the bandwagon will empty as soon as Brady isn't here. Until then, I guess we all will tell the world how awful our ownership (and coaches) and coaches are. After all, we are only 10-3 and are 99% to be in the playoffs (not not nearly good enough for some), and a favorite to get a bye (also not good enough for some).

Oh well, enough venting for today.
I keep seeing this. What exactly has Kraft given us that he hasn’t been repaid in spades for? We’re supposed to celebrate that he’s managed to stay out of the football ops for most of BB’s tenure here while the fans have helped make his franchise the #7 most valuable franchise on the planet? Seems as if the fans have already done enough to repay the drunken old man. Of all the people to thank for the franchise’s success since 2001, Kraft is either third or fourth on the list (depending on where you slot Ernie Adams).

We have another nomination for the silliest post of the year. A non-competitive roster is NOT defined by a 10-3 record, 99% likelihood ion getting to the playoffs, and a favorite to have a bye in the playoffs. That position is simply uninformed.

Are you saying that the "tourch" has been passed?
:D

Are nominations open? I have a number of them I'd like to submit please.

PS: Mr Kraft, can you please discontinue that "Do Your Job" video series that gets posted on Patriots.com? There's a chance it could be misinterpreted as us spying on the Bengals, and I would hate for anyone to make that mistake.

I keep seeing this. What exactly has Kraft given us that he hasn’t been repaid in spades for?
What kind of question is that? Brady and belcichick have also been "repaid in spades"

As for what he's done, he put the personnel in place to achieve a dynasty and then let them do their jobs. As bosses go, that already puts him well above the 80th percentile.

Under Kraft, the Patriots went from a middle of the pack franchise that had never won a championship and was basically the AFC version of the Vikings, to the most valuable sports franchise in North America. That's his job and he's been very successful at doing it.

Honestly think the old boy has lost a bit of his edge, not surprising for a man of his age. I'd love if he'd turn the organization over to Jonathan and go play in the background. But for the moment he's a huge part of the institution he owns.

What kind of question is that? Brady and belcichick have also been "repaid in spades"

As for what he's done, he put the personnel in place to achieve a dynasty and then let them do their jobs. As bosses go, that already puts him well above the 80th percentile.
Lots of bosses have put winning personnel in place. That doesn’t mean you should go out of your way to thank the owner and worship the ground he walks on. That should be reserved for the guys that are actually handling the football ops. He did his job (what he’s supposed to do) as an owner. We should be very thankful that he did it? Virginia McCaskey stays out of the way as an owner, too. Shall Bears fans thank their lucky stars for her? Thank Brady, BB, and the football guys. Not Kraft. We’ve already thanked him enough... to the tune of the #2 most valuable franchise in the NFL.

80th percentile? You're right...it's not "much of a brain" and this isn't an SAT test...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
Back