PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

A Frustrating Observation On N'Keal Harry

Bruh who else were they throwing to?

if we have the full wr squad healthy with Brady, he’d be *****ing and y’all would be eating it up saying we suck still

Are you serious? Bourne, Meyers, Hunter Henry, Jonnu. 12 personnel. Play 2 TEs most of the day. Not play NKeal.

Are you serious? Bourne, Meyers, Hunter Henry, Jonnu. 12 personnel. Play 2 TEs most of the day. Not play NKeal.
I bet you’dbe complaining about Jonnu too if he performed sub par.

we got harry. Use him. See what he’s got.

still move on, but that’s months from now. Live in the present.

I bet you’dbe complaining about Jonnu too if he performed sub par.

we got harry. Use him. See what he’s got.

We know what he's got. NKeal Harry sucks and is an epic 1st round bust. Jonnu Smith scored 9 TDs last year as a Titan while NKeal struggles to get 9 catches in a season.

We know what he's got. NKeal Harry sucks and is an epic 1st round bust. Jonnu Smith scored 9 TDs last year as a Titan while NKeal struggles to get 9 catches in a season.

…you think hes’s having a good season in 2021?

live in the present brother

We’ve known he is garbage for quite some time. Still hilarious that he wanted a trade and it made the news.

A couple more, from the last drive:

View attachment 39259

View attachment 39261
Slightly faster, but still behind the other receivers. The bottom one was quicker, and he was the targeted receiver on the play (incomplete - Mac through it short)
I think it is worth noting that Bourne has the quickest release off the line in the NFL. Read this the other day. Think it was a PFF quote.

I think it is worth noting that Bourne has the quickest release off the line in the NFL. Read this the other day. Think it was a PFF quote.
Saw that as well. I think Meyers isn't far behind either.

Last edited:
After Harry's spectacular drop in the 1st half vs Buffalo on Sunday, my initial thought was.......
"Why is this clown wearing a tinted helmet visor, I don't think he can see the ball"

And yet Bourne only played 30 snaps, half what NKeal played. Idiotic by the oc

After Harry's spectacular drop in the 1st half vs Buffalo on Sunday, my initial thought was.......
"Why is this clown wearing a tinted helmet visor, I don't think he can see the ball"

Chad Jackson 2.0

Harry should be moved to TE after packing on a few lbs.

Hes a good blocker, has the size and good enough hands. Surely he could outrun LBs.

Would keep Henry and Jonnu on the field instead. NKeal can change the gatorade tank when empty on the bench

Harry should be moved to TE after packing on a few lbs.

Hes a good blocker, has the size and good enough hands. Surely he could outrun LBs.

Harry doesn't have the build for the additional 30 lbs required to be an in-line TE and he's too poor of a catching threat to be an H-Back.

He needs to go and replaced by better personnel.

Harry doesn't have the build for the additional 30 lbs required to be an in-line TE and he's too poor of a catching threat to be an H-Back.

He needs to go and replaced by better personnel.
Harry stands 6 - 4 225 lbs

Lots of TEs are the same height and 250 lbs. Harrys lot in life is not as an NFL WR unless he is blocking all game.

Harry stands 6 - 4 225 lbs

Lots of TEs are the same height and 250 lbs. Harrys lot in life is not as an NFL WR unless he is blocking all game.
Being tall does not mean a player can carry the muscle mass and maintain a high level of dexterity, leverage, speed and agility.

At the end of it all, I think Harry might end up as the biggest bust in BBs history

Every other guy got canned at earliest sign of not fitting in, but not Harry - it comes with this more ~mellow BB, I guess

When I heard he asked for a trade request, I was a shocked, the audacity of a rookie. I was even more in shock when we kept a disgruntled, entitled, lethargic player on the team

Skip to december. Crunch time, we had to be in playoff mode. We put the ball in this bums hands.

NOT ONCE. NO. After him having, ALONE AND BY HIMSELF, wasted a catch that I would make SINGLE HANDED. We go at him IMMEDIATELY. HEY CONGRATS FOR BEING TRUSTED - AND THANK YOU FOR PUTTING MINIMAL EFFORT IN IT.

I am still pissed. The last time i was this pissed was on the Folk's 56 yarders. I cant let go. Like that kick, at the moment,My gut-feeling went all the way to "we are not winning the game." Even if we still had basically the whole game to play, in Harry's case. Nothing made that sentiment go away.

I would cut him after the game, hands down. At this time, I wanna see Wilkerson on the field,

Yeah, that Juno is a real keeper.

You cant beat the price neither.

I don't blame him as he's being used as a blocking TE2 just playing what Dwayne Allen did here. The guy has talent, with a different oc he put up 9 TDs last year and top5 in the league in yards after the catch

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back