PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

A Frustrating Observation On N'Keal Harry

Another - although he was off on the snap with everyone else for the first time (although still slightly behind) the play right before this one:
View attachment 39265
One quick click forward....
View attachment 39266

1. He does not know the snap count or the playbook. So literally waits to see the ball physically snapped before running.
2. He is blind like Wild Thing in Major League, let's get him some glasses.
3. Or he is deaf, let's get him some of those ear devices.

Still does not explain the total lack of fight when the ball is thrown to him. I bet Mac's throw was actually exactly on point but NKeal was a second behind where he was supposed to be.

Also, I know people here hate Cam but imagine NKeal Harry being your #1 WR all of 2020.

Last edited:
Maybe Harry stands out as the most frustrating of all time...

That's probably a good way to put it, though I'd go with "BB era" rather than "all time". Harry's the worst complete whiff of a BB pick with a clean bill of health. He's a 1st rounder who was healthy and still a complete bust, while Easley had his ACL issues. As Patriots fans, we have to go back to 1997 (Chris Canty) to find another miss of this sort.

Last edited:
Harry seems to have a reaction time of a 98-year old granny (and the same speed when running), if he drives a car like he is getting off the LoS better take care on the streets near Gillette Stadium

the tipped int that he was a part of he quit on the play, didn't even attempt to locate the ball.

Yep, and as I noted at the pub right after it happened, that’s EXACTLY what Bill, Skippy & Mac deserved for calling his # Immediately after he dropped an EASY pass that would’ve given them a first down just inside Barfalo territory.

What a terrible, TERRIBLE message that sends to the rest of the team… Maybe that’s why Slater made those statements he made, because he can feel everyone else’s resentment at the OBVIOUS favoritism (and Nepotism) on display at One Patriot Place…

When has BB ever stop him from cutting a player no matter when drafted if he doesnt perform?
Come on, just think of all the how many second rnd db picks that have been complete busts that he kept for years like jordan richardson, tavon wilson, jake bequette etc BB has an ego just like everybody else

Last offensive play of the game:
View attachment 39269
Another quick click forward....
View attachment 39270

Do you have any similar images with Agholor? Playing the #1 puts Harry on the end of the line where is it almost impossible to see the ball hiked, so I would expect Agholor is the last one to start as well. If not, then you are right.

Reactions: Ian
Do you have any similar images with Agholor? Playing the #1 puts Harry on the end of the line where is it almost impossible to see the ball hiked, so I would expect Agholor is the last one to start as well. If not, then you are right.
Good question - I haven't looked closely at him. I'll take a look when I get off of work later on (I was at lunch earlier).

Maroney used watch cartoons on Saturday mornings eating Lucky Charms cereal.
That’s a real quote from him right? I remember him saying something like that which the media at the time thought was sooo cute!

Last edited:
BB hasn't cut him because he was BB's pick that year, and it would be embarrassing to admit that you blew a first rnd pick this badly.The wide outs that the FO passed on are astonishing, J Brown, Deebo Samuel, DK Metcalf etc. I held out hope that he would pan out, but he needs to go as a WR. Maybe its possible that he could be used like Cordel Patterson was

I don’t think so. Bill cut Dom Easley, a 2014 first round pick, after two years.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
Back