PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2023 Draft Prospects

JerseyShore99

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Never too early

QB: Bo Nix, Oregon; Grayson McCall, Coastal Carolina; Will Levis, Kentucky; Stetson Bennett, UGA; Hank Bachmeier, Boise State
RB: Drake Anderson, Arizona; Jalen Berger, Michigan State; D.J. Williams, Florida State
WR: Gunner Romney, BYU; Eli Pancol, Duke; Jadon Haselwood, Arkansas; Aron Cruickshank, Rutgers; Drake Stoops, Oklahoma; Jordan Addison, Pittsburgh; Jake Bobo, UCLA
TE: Michael Mayer, Notre Dame; Masen Wake, BYU; Noah Gindorff, North Dakota State University
DE: Will Anderson, Alabama; KJ Henry, Clemson
MLB: Noah Sewell, Oregon
FS: Brandon Joseph, Notre Dame

Free safety battles of alabama could be a replacement for mccourty.

Corner porter of pen state could be very intriguing in our system.

Dt Carter of Georgia could be the best dt in this draft. Although the dt from Clemson is also a stud.

Qb young of alabama is probably a top 10 pick,

Wr boutte of lsu is electric. I would love to see him replace agular depending on how he runs.

Free safety battles of alabama could be a replacement for mccourty.

Corner porter of pen state could be very intriguing in our system.

Dt Carter of Georgia could be the best dt in this draft. Although the dt from Clemson is also a stud.

Qb young of alabama is probably a top 10 pick,

Wr boutte of lsu is electric. I would love to see him replace agular depending on how he runs.
Not only Bresee (who’s the best prospect but coming off an injury) but that Clemson defense is loaded this year as well. Not as good Georgia’s of 2021 but very good prospects at all three levels, esp their front though.

Not only Bresee (who’s the best prospect but coming off an injury) but that Clemson defense is loaded this year as well. Not as good Georgia’s of 2021 but very good prospects at all three levels, esp their front though.

You are 100 percent correct. The linebacker from Clemson is also highly graded. The dt and the de are both expected to go in the first round.

Monster defense in northwest carolina!

I'm excited about a couple Alabama prospects:
- Cameron Latu TE
- Jordan Battle S

Latu has the combination of blocking and athleticism after the catch like a Dallas Goedert.
Battle is one of the very few intimidating guys left in secondaries anywhere. Projects similarly to Jamal Adams.

I'm heading to Northwestern Vs Nebraska in Dublin next weekend

Anyone in particular I should be paying attention to? I know Northwestern have a few prospects at DB?

I'm heading to Northwestern Vs Nebraska in Dublin next weekend

Anyone in particular I should be paying attention to? I know Northwestern have a few prospects at DB?
Peter Skoronski (tackle) could be a top 50-60 pick

Well unfortunately, due to the food and beverages being free of charge at the stadium, my memory of the game is extremely hazy.
Nicely done. How many Guinness did you have?

Nicely done. How many Guinness did you have?
I had about 6 pre game, but at the stadium we went with lager, because Guinness in plastic cups is blasphemous. My buddy and I got two trays of four beers each to begin with, after that I honestly don't know.

Cam smith the corner from South Carolina looks like a guy we desperately need in our defense.

We all like nick folk, but he is over 35 years old now and it is time to look for a younger kicker.

Fortunately, he is playing for alabama and his name is riechard!

Both or either of the Georgia Tight Ends will do for a start !

Both or either of the Georgia Tight Ends will do for a start !
Washington and Bowers are both freaks. Washington has been a fav of mine but both are studs. Also had my eye on a WR from UG for a minute now that screams NEP.

I only saw the 1st Quarter of the Oregon game so I hope they repeat the game on TV. Bowers may not be within reach but we could have a chance at Washington ???

The other player I was impressed with was Kiuthe of Utah

I’m anxiously awaiting th 2023 OT thread, as that is currently my prime concern for the Pats. I have minimal hopes that Cajuste or Herron will suddenly look like starting caliber players this year, it’s apparent that Wynn is on his way out, and Brown is just not a guy you can count on for a full season of health.

Of what I saw yesterday Paris Johnson from OSU was probably the best but I wasn’t super impressed with anyone given the limited number of tough matchups.

Anyone else see OT prospects yet that impressed you?

Watched app state beat Texas a&m today and the tight end from app state, peirson had a great day blocking the defensive end from Texas a&m.

Skoronski The LT from Northwestern looked like 1st round material to me.
I saw this dude stop a Nebraska pass rusher dead in his tracks with one arm. This guys legit.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back