PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2022 PTP Draft Board / Pats Draft Talk

Nothing more painful to watch than Roger Goodell trying to be hip and cool.

And every year Goodell tries to repeat the same performance. Amazing guys like Goodell have a career. Portnoy built a whole website on the simple premise that Goodell is a clown. Think about it - a $1B website on the premise that the NFL commissioner is a clown. Astounding.

travon walker, first domino to fall

In four years, the Pats can get Walker on the cheap after the Jags ruin him.

Now we know why patriots were so bad at
Drafting. Caserio is awful

Walker and stingley awful decisions

An Antonio Cromartie comparison? Sause better get at it procreating right away. I think Cromartie already had 12 kids by the time he was drafted.

Who would have thought that with so many ptp defensive players available at 21 we trade back and pick a G
No love for J.J., Elam booth hill karlaftis Dean lloyd or Walker ?
Because „they don’t last much longer“ as well

Especially the thing with the mason trade makes it even worse imo

I have more confidence in all of those positions compared to LB

Bill didn't seem to think so... And he could've had Any of them at 21, and Dean was still available at 29 I believe... Now I know that doesn't mean that he would not have taken Lloyd or QWalker at 29 if they hadn't been picked in-between; but I think it does show that he doesn't place as much urgency at the position as others here have done.

An Antonio Cromartie comparison? Sause better get at it procreating right away. I think Cromartie already had 12 kids by the time he was drafted.

Technically, he had 12 baby mommas by the time he was drafted. He didn't have to work nearly so hard as to have 12 kids.

no dt de or outside cb on the first two days of the draft is a big mistake imo
i can't really say i'm happy with our draft it's more a we did ok but could have done a lot better

no dt de or outside cb on the first two days of the draft is a big mistake imo
i can't really say i'm happy with our draft it's more a we did ok but could have done a lot better
I agree with the DT/DE , I thought these positions were in need of some help ! Maybe BB has an eye of FA's or roster cut backs ?

I agree with the DT/DE , I thought these positions were in need of some help ! Maybe BB has an eye of FA's or roster cut backs ?
if thornton frees up agholor then bb should go for trey flowers

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Back