PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION 2022 NFL Playoff Monday - Wild Card Round - Cow Patties vs the Avocados

Once again, everything the Bucs run is either thoroughly covered, or requires an extremely tight throw. It's like a whole other sport when watching other offenses in the NFL play. Even the least talented offenses in the league have guys wide open on multiple plays throughout the game. It's a needle in a haystack for the Bucs. All while working behind a piss poor OL.

Brady is still obviously a great distributer of the ball even at this age but he's not going to elevate a JAG rosters to 11-12 wins like he did in his prime he needs to join a team that's plug and play for the QB to win immediately or just retire.

I just don't see how Vegas would work, Mahomes is going to slaughter the Raiders defense with or without Brady the Chiefs are still clearly better than the Raiders with Brady.

Tampa is my favorite for 1st overall pick in the 24 draft. I see a fire sale this offseason. We should inquire about Godwin.

TB looks bad because his team is bad

Brady is still obviously a great distributer of the ball even at this age but he's not going to elevate a JAG rosters to 11-12 wins like he did in his prime he needs to join a team that's plug and play for the QB to win immediately or just retire.

I just don't see how Vegas would work, Mahomes is going to slaughter the Raiders defense with or without Brady.
If we improve our wr room we have a team that Brady could do well with. The defense is good enough and he would have a run game.

This has to be the end of Bowles in TB.

Unless Brady leaves and they plan on tanking next season.
Brady will retire before playing another season in Tampa Bay. For sure he'll never play for Bowles ever again. Tampa Bay absolutely should fire Bowles, that was obvious in October. But either way they're probably going to suck next season.

Obviously covering Shultz is not an option

Almost time to switch to Bizarre Foods re-runs

As Brady puts his jock back in...

If Dallas scores, does McCarthy have the guts NOT to go for 2 pt conversion and send his poor kicker out there again?

beer-3250148_ac33a_hd.jpeg

SHULTZ !!!!!!
Obviously covering Shultz is not an option

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back