PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2021 Season

Bruins won because of their goaltending and defense. Caps bounced in the 1st round 3 years in a row. in the past they would win at least a few rounds.

Ovi should not retire lol. We just learned today that he had been playing hurt. This is why he pulled out of the World Championships today, and it's very unlike him not to play for his country. Not that this is an excuse for the Caps or anything. Oshie had a solid year with 43 points in 53 games. Backstrom had 53 points in 55 games, so he also had a solid year. If the Caps are old, what does that make Bergeron, Marchand, and Krejci?

The Caps definitely need to go younger and add more speed. The passing was horrendous this past series too. However, this group can win another Cup I believe.

Sucks for you...Same with the St Louis Blues too...

Puuka owes us Two Cups, so I'm not singing his praises yet...Bs still need more production from the 3rd line...maybe swap DeBrusk with Curtis Lazar if Jake is incapable/unwilling to play a more physical game and take better advantages of his scoring opportunities? And Sean Kuraly still ****ing sucks at shooting the damn puck.

Puuka owes us Two Cups, so I'm not singing his praises yet...Bs still need more production from the 3rd line...maybe swap DeBrusk with Curtis Lazar if Jake is incapable/unwilling to play a more physical game and take better advantages of his scoring opportunities? And Sean Kuraly still ****ing sucks at shooting the damn puck.

Isles should be a good series. They are a fun team to watch.

Islanders forechecing is suffocating. Wow. Great first period

Was there last night. Incredible.

Isles are going to be a pain but we have more than enough skill w our first two lines to beat their BS NJ Devils trap crap.

Hope Smith is ok for G2

Was there last night. Incredible.

Isles are going to be a pain but we have more than enough skill w our first two lines to beat their BS NJ Devils trap crap.

Hope Smith is ok for G2

Yeah I hope Smith returns too, because there's a HUGE dropoff between him and DeBrusk, who is so absolutely ****ing clueless too many times...

I expect a closer game tonight. Trotz's teams so disciplined and now they realize they are playing the Bruins, a much more disciplined team than the Penguins (they may have been confused, as Pittsburgh was wearing the same colors as our boys). Anyway, I still think the B's will prevail, especially if the crowd brigs their A game again.

Second line need Smith back..Go B's

NYI got a lot of puck luck...but I know it's a breakaway, but it's be nice if Rask could stone a 4th liner

Lauzon has been pretty bad. I liked what Tinordi brought when they put him in but I guess they know better than I. Look on the bright side, we could be Toronto fans

**** Puuka Ralph to Hell Forever...Just one more week and that ****ing disgraceful, ****ing Grotesquely over-paid ****ing choke-artist's miserable ****ing career here will be over...Good ****ing riddance, azzhole...you've probably already won your Last ****ing game here.

Jake the Fake DeBust absolutely ****ing Sucks too...He is so ****ing Stupid it's maddening.

#FireSweeney

And **** the hockey gods for not giving Carlo that 1st-period goal...The ****ing goalie never even ****ing saw it...Just a fraction of a fraction of an inch more, and that puck bounces off the post and IN...Never would've ****ing gone into OT.

Last edited:
Bruins have to play just a hair smarter to take this series....they have the skill players, but they have to show up more and quit making bone headed mistakes...frustrating...

Tough crowd. The Bruins have only lost 2 games in these playoffs and both of them in OT. So far, from where I sit I haven't seen a better team play against the B's yet this season. They are one of 3 teams that should win the Cup. Col, TB and Boston. Those are the three most complete teams and I am happy the B's are one of them. Now just play up to their potential and all will be fine.

I am so sick and tired of rask. Get the kid in there. That's twice he's given up a ******** goal like that:mad:

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back