PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2021 Season

Tell me again how many Stanley Cups Price has won? If he was on the B's you would be pointing out all his choke jobs, and there have been plenty.

And how many has Puuka won, and lost, again?

Last edited:
i agree. Defensemen are tired and the Islanders smell blood in the water. Must win tonight and figure out how to win game 6 on the road. What worries me is Rask has been outstanding and due for a poor game.

Bruins can't score on the Island...So unless Ralf or whoever pitches a shutout, then this series ends tomorrow.

Bruins can't score on the Island...So unless Ralf or whoever pitches a shutout, then this series ends tomorrow.
At least they won't have to suffer the humiliation of getting pounded into submission by Tampa. There's always a bright side. :crying:

At least they won't have to suffer the humiliation of getting pounded into submission by Tampa. There's always a bright side. :crying:

Yep...Except for the 2011 ECF, and even that took 7 games (should've been over in 5), the Lightning have kinda been our daddies...

Kinda surprised, and obviously disappointed, that Butch allowed himself to go down with the sinking of the bad ship Puuka Ralf...

Kinda surprised, and obviously disappointed, that Butch allowed himself to go down with the sinking of the bad ship Puuka Ralf...
I'm not surprised in the least. I expected it. I just don't get it. Other teams have no problem playing their young goalies. I think swayman would have given the team some juice. He played excellent for the team when he was in there this year. i was hungry to see more.

I'm not surprised in the least. I expected it. I just don't get it. Other teams have no problem playing their young goalies. I think swayman would have given the team some juice. He played excellent for the team when he was in there this year. i was hungry to see more.

So was I...No reason not to play the kids next season and use the money saved on Krejci/Hall/Reilly, or somebody else...

he struggled all year long. on and off the ice. i had high hopes for him.

As did I...But he has no future here now, and instead should be dealt, as a one-for-one or as part of a package.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back