2020 Patriots Season:
Upcoming Opponent:
Next Up: N/A

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

Boston Boxer

U.S. Air Force Retired
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
Game 1 in the books vs. NJ. I think the young kids did pretty well for the first game (didn't see the 3rd period or shootout). Miller was a beast and overall good start...and hey, we won a shootout!

Boston Boxer

U.S. Air Force Retired
PatsFans.com Supporter
We are struggling to find scoring without Pasta. Still early with everyone getting in the groove and a lot of young guys playing. Our D is fine but we need to get player out from in front of our goalie. They need to do a better job clearing those guys out. Second, we are neither big nor fast which is a concern. I like Frederic's game but he is not strong at all and is getting pushed around.

Boston Boxer

U.S. Air Force Retired
PatsFans.com Supporter
another OT win. Looks like they are starting to get it together...and Pasta will be returning soon.

mgcolby

Woohoo, I'm a VIP!!!
PatsFans.com Supporter
Haven't been able to watch the past two games what the hell is wrong? Just playing lazy or have the injuries had that much impact?

Boston Boxer

U.S. Air Force Retired
PatsFans.com Supporter
Haven't been able to watch the past two games what the hell is wrong? Just playing lazy or have the injuries had that much impact?
just tough couple of game where they haven't played well. some injuries but just one of those things i think. They are still a top 3 team in the entire league.