Pick Results: MIA: 0% at NE: 0%

Sun
Sep 12th

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

Boston Boxer

U.S. Air Force Retired
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
they cant afford to lose too many more games. The margin of error is getting real thin to make the top 4.

captain stone

Hall of Fame Poster
And they just needed to score...One...Lousy...Goal...last night to secure a point, and the Gang That Can't Shoot Straight (or shoot At All) couldn't even muster up that meager amount...pitiful...

captain stone

Hall of Fame Poster
Brandon Carlo has returned from whatever it was that had kept him hors de combat...I hope that means less of Jeremy Louzy (though they play on different sides of the ice)...

The main keys to the POs for the Bs will be the effectiveness or lack of same of their 3rd line (Coyle - Ritchie - ?) and, naturally, the mental conditioning of Puuka Rask.

captain stone

Hall of Fame Poster
Let's hope that was Halak's last game of the season...A couple of nice saves but some bad-looking goals...I'd rather see Slayman in net during the POs than him now...Once again, the lack of a finishing touch by our forwards - some more than others; and some others again way more - cost us at least one point...

captain stone

Hall of Fame Poster
The fukcing Ruins must lead the ENTIRE FUKCING LEAGUE in shots right at the fukcing goalie's chest & in shots right along the fukcing ice without rising above the goalie's fukcing pad...Kuraly is especially "skillful" (snicker) at doing just that...Fukcing pathetic...Get him THE FUKC off the 3rd line NOW Butch.

Boston Boxer

U.S. Air Force Retired
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
first off let me say Taylor Hall has been a great addition and fits well with this club. Would like to sign him for a few more years. Now, on to the playoffs and a first round matchup with Washington...yikes. Always a tough series and this one will be taxing. We need Rask to set up his game to have a chance and I don't think Washington has great goaltending either at this point. Will be a fun series for sure