PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2021 Season

they cant afford to lose too many more games. The margin of error is getting real thin to make the top 4.

And they just needed to score...One...Lousy...Goal...last night to secure a point, and the Gang That Can't Shoot Straight (or shoot At All) couldn't even muster up that meager amount...pitiful...

Looks like the Bruin's clinched a playoff spot. Hopefully they get hot and go deep

Brandon Carlo has returned from whatever it was that had kept him hors de combat...I hope that means less of Jeremy Louzy (though they play on different sides of the ice)...

The main keys to the POs for the Bs will be the effectiveness or lack of same of their 3rd line (Coyle - Ritchie - ?) and, naturally, the mental conditioning of Puuka Rask.

Let's hope that was Halak's last game of the season...A couple of nice saves but some bad-looking goals...I'd rather see Slayman in net during the POs than him now...Once again, the lack of a finishing touch by our forwards - some more than others; and some others again way more - cost us at least one point...

The ****ing Ruins must lead the ENTIRE ****ING LEAGUE in shots right at the ****ing goalie's chest & in shots right along the ****ing ice without rising above the goalie's ****ing pad...Kuraly is especially "skillful" (snicker) at doing just that...****ing pathetic...Get him THE **** off the 3rd line NOW Butch.

P.S.: I ****ing Hate Puuka ****ing Rask.

first off let me say Taylor Hall has been a great addition and fits well with this club. Would like to sign him for a few more years. Now, on to the playoffs and a first round matchup with Washington...yikes. Always a tough series and this one will be taxing. We need Rask to set up his game to have a chance and I don't think Washington has great goaltending either at this point. Will be a fun series for sure

The last three games of Puuka Rask's miserable career in a Bs uniform coming this week..About feckin time...

Defense and turning the puck over has got to stop. Bruins looked out classed and bullied in game one. One hit on Krejci and he folded like a lawn chair the rest of the game. The Capitols certainly looked ready and we looked wilted under the physical play of Washington. Rask doesn't make any (very few) spectacular saves but you can hardly blame him for this one. Would like to see Swayman at some point because they seem to play well with him in net.

really good effort in Game 2. We matched the physical play and I thought the Coyle line played really well. Hall is turning out to be a great pick up...every time he is on the ice I notice him. He is fast and always making something happen. Really hope they sign him to a contract. Washington will not be going away and this will be a long series. Always a tough matchup with these guys but it will only sharpen us if we advance. Back to Boston for Game 3

really good effort in Game 2. We matched the physical play and I thought the Coyle line played really well. Hall is turning out to be a great pick up...every time he is on the ice I notice him. He is fast and always making something happen. Really hope they sign him to a contract. Washington will not be going away and this will be a long series. Always a tough matchup with these guys but it will only sharpen us if we advance. Back to Boston for Game 3
This series is going as I expected and as soon as the Bruins stop being so indecisive we will see a blowout. I think tonight the B's will win 5-1 or 5-2, they are gonna hit their stride and roll through this series. I rarely feel as confident about any of my favorite sports teams than I do about this team.

This series is going as I expected and as soon as the Bruins stop being so indecisive we will see a blowout. I think tonight the B's will win 5-1 or 5-2, they are gonna hit their stride and roll through this series. I rarely feel as confident about any of my favorite sports teams than I do about this team.
I hope so. When they are "on", there is no other team better in hockey

Smith is an easy guy to like. That dude plays with tenacity and he evidently scores GWG in OT!!! Fcuk Yeah!!!

Goaltending is going to kill the Capitals this series :(

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back