PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2021 Season

I would argue Marchand has been your best player
he and Hall I would say. Marchand just cant help himself and gets in trouble. Luckily, he makes up for it by putting the puck in the net

Enough with the freakin penalties. marchand is the best bruin's player on the ice. He's a sniper that plays all three phases at a high level. 5 on 5 the pp and the pk. i love his game.

Last edited:
Not that it would get to this point but one of the few cool things to potentially come out of Covid would be a Boston vs Montreal or Toronto Cup Finals. It's too bad the other originals suck this year or that could have opened up some other options.

he and Hall I would say. Marchand just cant help himself and gets in trouble. Luckily, he makes up for it by putting the puck in the net

I think Marchand brings the attitude. Love that "Sedin sister punching" guy.

He brings the"**** you" attitude.

great series for the Bruins and Tuuka played extremely well last night. He was anticipating the shot and outthinking the Caps all game. Really made it look easy. Bruins clamped down on defense and the Capitols had no answers.

Bruins won because of their goaltending and defense. Caps bounced in the 1st round 3 years in a row. in the past they would win at least a few rounds.

Bruins won because of their goaltending and defense. Caps bounced in the 1st round 3 years in a row. in the past they would win at least a few rounds.
The Caps are looking too old to keep that group together. I don't know who was wearing #8 for that series, but the announcers shouldn't have been calling him "the Great 8". What a pathetic performance from him. That should be the last game Chara plays in. He looked his age and if they had made it to another round he would look even older. I don't dislike the Caps, I just think they need to move on from Oshie, Chara, Ovi, and Backstrom. They need more speed.

The Caps are looking too old to keep that group together. I don't know who was wearing #8 for that series, but the announcers shouldn't have been calling him "the Great 8". What a pathetic performance from him. That should be the last game Chara plays in. He looked his age and if they had made it to another round he would look even older. I don't dislike the Caps, I just think they need to move on from Oshie, Chara, Ovi, and Backstrom. They need more speed.

Ovi should not retire lol. We just learned today that he had been playing hurt. This is why he pulled out of the World Championships today, and it's very unlike him not to play for his country. Not that this is an excuse for the Caps or anything. Oshie had a solid year with 43 points in 53 games. Backstrom had 53 points in 55 games, so he also had a solid year. If the Caps are old, what does that make Bergeron, Marchand, and Krejci?

The Caps definitely need to go younger and add more speed. The passing was horrendous this past series too. However, this group can win another Cup I believe.

Ovi should not retire lol. We just learned today that he had been playing hurt. This is why he pulled out of the World Championships today, and it's very unlike him not to play for his country. Not that this is an excuse for the Caps or anything. Oshie had a solid year with 43 points in 53 games. Backstrom had 53 points in 55 games, so he also had a solid year. If the Caps are old, what does that make Bergeron, Marchand, and Krejci?

The Caps definitely need to go younger and add more speed. The passing was horrendous this past series too. However, this group can win another Cup I believe.
Never appreciated Ovi's game, as good as he has been, he could be so much better if he worked harder on defense. Probably not ready to retire, but to ride him on the PP the way they do is not ideal. He constantly stays on the ice for entire PP's. If he is "hurt" why ride him so hard? He needs to be smarter about these things as he keeps getting older. They need a youth movement...soon.

Tope three active leaders in plus/minus are not by accident.
Top 3.png

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back