PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2021 Season

I am so sick and tired of rask. Get the kid in there. That's twice he's given up a ******** goal like that:mad:

That was tough...he played it correctly. Wagner needs to give himself up and help out.

One of the best hockey games of the year. For all his stupid decisions, Marchand always seems to come through when we need it. Good to get that win in a tough atmosphere.

These guys better figure out a way to score more than one lousy goal in regulation while on the Island, because Ralf will give up at least one goal after 40 minutes each & every time...

I blame the defenseman for allowing that goal against Tukka in game 3 to send it into OT....
....You can't give an opposing player 3 whacks at the puck like that !!

T Rask played a very strong game.
The Bruins sleepwalked through the final 2 minutes and early part of OT. He was so stout in shutting NYI down.
It’s easy to complain about the goal he gave up. Requiring your goalie to post shut outs could lead to disappointment.

Carey Price is what a Real champioship-calibre Goaltender looks like.

What thread are we posting in now? The main thread or here? It's so annoying:rolleyes:

Let's see how he does in the next round. When he has to play a real team. Instead of the cupcakes he's been playing all season in that joke of a covid division. They wouldn't even be in the playoffs in a normal season.

Tell me again how many Stanley Cups Price has won? If he was on the B's you would be pointing out all his choke jobs, and there have been plenty.

What thread are we posting in now? The main thread or here? It's so annoying:rolleyes:
here! that's why we have a whole separate page for Bruins talk. they do it every year (posting in the main forum) and it drives me crazy

I'm nervous about tonight's game.
Defensemen must be tired...I'd like to kill this in 6 and not 7.

I'm nervous about tonight's game.
Defensemen must be tired...I'd like to kill this in 6 and not 7.
i agree. Defensemen are tired and the Islanders smell blood in the water. Must win tonight and figure out how to win game 6 on the road. What worries me is Rask has been outstanding and due for a poor game.

i agree. Defensemen are tired and the Islanders smell blood in the water. Must win tonight and figure out how to win game 6 on the road. What worries me is Rask has been outstanding and due for a poor game.
rask always worries me.

The refs were absolutely horrible and handed the Islanders the game.

Told you Rask was due for a poor game. Yanked after 4 goals in 2 periods

Singlehandedly lost Boston the game. Good thing is the Bruins are up for the fight so let's see what they're made of.
If Bruce Cassidy has any balls. He would start swayman in game 6. Maybe rask will take himself out of the lineup because of his back.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back