PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2021 NFL Free Agency/Trade News & Discussion: April Edition

so Tampa went on to extend Chris Goodwin, Antonio Brown and Rob Gronkowski and draft Kyle Trask in the 2nd...ok then :whistle:
they drafted Darden but still it sounds like Arians went to Brady and said you can chose the first four picks or something like that cmon lets be serious Brady ain't playing with newly drafted WR, he wants some veterans :haha:

I didn’t know where else to post it
Put it in the Julio Jones thread, or the Bruins thread, or the Jets thread, or the Memorial day thread. It'll be safe there.

Kenny Stills is the only WR FA worth giving a tryout for...and he may have a clue about the offense since he played in Houston (and played with Cam ... cough). The rest are terrible. If Harry, Gunner or Zuber step up...then we don't need another WR.

6-1, 202lb, Age: 29

1623107042418.png

Last edited:
Kenny Stills is the only WR FA worth giving a tryout for...and he may have a clue about the offense since he played in Houston (and played with Cam ... cough). The rest are terrible. If Harry, Gunner or Zuber step up...then we don't need another WR.

6-1, 202lb, Age: 29

View attachment 33301

I also have a sliver of hope for Nixon, who could add a little bit of needed speed.

I also have a sliver of hope for Nixon, who could add a little bit of needed speed.

Same here. I forget...I hope he is more speed then quick. If everyone stays healthy then we are fine....but that won't happen. If Agholor goes down...or if he just doesn't click with the offense...we are really in a bad way. We need another burner that can backup Agholor...even if it's just to pull CB1 down field to help open up the middle. I think Zuber might be a Dorsett clone...which is fine and he can eventually fill that roll...but he's not much of a threat at this moment.

I'm just saying...if Agholor gets injured and Bourne doesn't click with the QB's....just write the season off. I think it's important to have a plan B at WR1.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back