Next Up: at Bills
Pick Results: NE: 81.7% at BUF: 18.3%

Mon
Dec 6th

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

captain stone

Hall of Fame Poster
There were times people prayed Pats draft him

Better than the stiff that Little Billy drafted two picks later, but yeah this guy has had a very disappointing career too... Reminds me of Shaun Wade, the rookie concussion-body whom Billy gave away TWO future draft assets to acquire... No thanks.

mgteich

PatsFans.com Veteran
PatsFans.com Supporter
There were times people prayed Pats draft him

We have a 6 man secondary. The only ones producing are McCourty, Phillips, Dugger, Jackson, Mills and Jones.

Williams, Wade and Bryant haven't done much. Bethel shouldn't be the first one in when Jones needs to be taken out (as happened in the TB game).

IMO, we need 8 positional defensive backs, one of whom can be inactive in any given game.

Last edited:

dreighver

In the Starting Line-Up
Better than the stiff that Little Billy drafted two picks later, but yeah this guy has had a very disappointing career too... Reminds me of Shaun Wade, the rookie concussion-body whom Billy gave away TWO future draft assets to acquire... No thanks.

Shaun Wade has had a disappointing career? You realize he's a rookie, right? He's been in the NFL for just over 5 months.

Don't let facts get in the way of some misplaced fervor, I guess.

One-If-By-Sea

In the Starting Line-Up
I feel like I've seen too many plays where he isn't playing the ball and he's been out of position.
He was touted for being this incredible playmaker when the ball is in the air but we aren't seeing it.

Duggar has less than 2 completions per game for less than 20 yards per game. What exactly do you expect? He has been horrible? I have not seen what you are seeing. Do you have any more details?

Ring 6

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2021 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
I feel like I've seen too many plays where he isn't playing the ball and he's been out of position.
He was touted for being this incredible playmaker when the ball is in the air but we aren't seeing it.
The stats say your eyes are fooling you.